Holy carp! What have I done?!

Brewer

Newly Enlightened
And I hold you lot entirely responsible:broke:

I came to this forum a couple of weeks ago as I felt the need for a decent LED flashlight (maybe two) and was a bit overwhelmed by the options.

I have to leave now, having pulled the trigger on the following:

Keychain/pocket:
1 x Titanium Innovations IlluminaTi AAA
1 x Quark Preon 1 Ti
1 x ITP A3 EOS, SS
1 x Quark MiNi 123
(I'll probably pick my favourite one or two to keep and use, and give the others away as presents)

Bag/jacket:
1 x Quark Preon 2 Ti
2 x Quark AA R5
1 x Nitecore PD D10
(The Preon will probably serve as a posh/suit light, maybe even becoming an heirloom piece if the quality is up to it. The Quarks will probably be my edc and serve as bike lights too. The D10 might go to SWMBO (who uses an electric wheelchair), unless I really like it, in which case I might swap it for one of the Quarks or get her something else)

Accessories:
1 x AA2 Quark body
1 x 123 Quark body
1 x Nitecore D10 pocket clip
1 x pair Dosun bike pedals
(I might use the AA2 body to boost one of the Quarks if needed for cycling or camping. The 123 body is just for fun. The pedals were just a bargain I couldn't resist)

So there you go, I hope you're all very proud of yourselves. :D

ZRXBILL

Enlightened
Yep, since I started lurking here I've bought a Fenix E01, LD20, PD20 & TK20.
I upgraded a AA mini with the Teralux 140 lumen led & bought my son a Olight I15 which he gets for Christmas...........if I don't keep it.:grin2:
I need to get a life before I go broke.

madmook

Newly Enlightened
I have the same story. Just lightly entertaining the mere thought of formulating a list of lights I've bought in these past few months is making me facepalm.

Alberta-Blue

Newly Enlightened
Dont feel bad. Since I started lurking around here I have purchased a Custom Surefire C2 Turnkey :twothumbs, Surefire M2 :thumbsup:, E2DL, E1B, Z2L, Streamlight Strion LED, Quark 123(2) Tactical, Jetbeam RRT-2, RRT-0, a Novatac 120T, Fenix TK11 R2, Pre-ordered a Fenix LD-05, and a PD-20+. As you can plainly see, I need :help:.

My wife has been giving out some serious :whoopin: :twak: if you get my drift

And I dont even thing I have scratched the surface of this trecherous flashlight "itch"...lovecpf

burntoshine

Enlightened
eh, it's alright. just make sure you pay your bills.

most of us are in the same boat; you're in good company. :)

my absolute favorite light is the Liteflux LF2XT. if you think might be interested in a programmable single AAA light, check it out here or here. $62 shipped! both sellers are excellent to deal with. i've done business on multiple occasions with each of them.

enjoy your new lights!

:wave:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Similar story here.
On my possession since the begiining of the month E1B, Spy007.
In the mail, due any day Lummi SS Raw.
On Rob's workbench , a NS Wee & Raw
In the mail, Zebra H30, and two Fenix E01 ( for wife & daughter)

Burgess

Flashaholic
You should thank us for making you Well-Prepared for darkness.

Hey, you're welcome !

:candle:
_

Hacken

Enlightened
Dont feel bad. Since I started lurking around here I have purchased a Custom Surefire C2 Turnkey :twothumbs, Surefire M2 :thumbsup:, E2DL, E1B, Z2L, Streamlight Strion LED, Quark 123(2) Tactical, Jetbeam RRT-2, RRT-0, a Novatac 120T, Fenix TK11 R2, Pre-ordered a Fenix LD-05, and a PD-20+. As you can plainly see, I need :help:.

My wife has been giving out some serious :whoopin: :twak: if you get my drift

And I dont even thing I have scratched the surface of this trecherous flashlight "itch"...lovecpf

LOL my wife is also B**** at me as to why I need so much flash lights. my response was, to see around the dark. :D

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
What? No HID or Hotwire belching out 3000+ lumens yet? You sir haven't even started. :naughty:

Jay611j

Enlightened
:D Sounds like me! Since I've signed up here at CPF, I've bought:

Fenix TK40.
Eagletac M2XC4 warm, Eagletac T10LC2.
Nitcore EZ AA + EZ 123.
Life Gear 2pack 360lm light set.
Streamlight Polystinger LED.

And I'm sure I'm forgetting some. :broke:

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah! No p7? Pu$$y! :devil:

Just in case, it WAS meant as a joke :D

Hey, it could be worse. I think of the dudes here paid 3 grand or something for a light that was auctioned out. Imagine when his wife finds out...

Latest posts