• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired How do I go about getting a milky mod?

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys, for anyone who hasn't already noticed... PM is seriously messed up right now. The PMs do seem to go through but I've been getting 3 or 4 at a time, of the same message from the same person! It's hard to keep my PM inbox below 100 with that going on. (Sasha, if you happen to read this, any chance of getting my limit temporarily raised to 150 or something?)

Anyway, I am getting the PMs and am responding to folks, just that in this environment it's slow going... VERY slow going. :(

In the meantime, Wayne and anyone else who needs me, try this as a backup...

img-email-milky-quarryrun-com.gif

Thanks guys!

:wave:

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dont give up. He's just at a show and really busy. Try the e-mail addy he left.

waynejitsu said:
I give up...,
I have tried and tried to contact him for the last several weeks...

I have made several posts, the last one was closed.
I can not get through on his pm, it is always full...

I have no idea how anyone contacts him, but I have had no luck.
I do have a milky ml1 on the way I bought from another member, but was wanting to get a bunch of my lights modded, including my KL2, KL1 and KL3 heads, Stryker VG, Gladius just to name a few.

Anyone have any recommendations on who else is good at working on lights that is easier to contact?

Any recommendations would be appreciated:)

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got your email Wayne. Man, you're looking at a lot of stuff! :ohgeez:

Anyway, I'll try to offer a few suggestions, and will try to reply later this evening or perhaps tomorrow morning. Please stay tuned. :D

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Millky =) Knew you'd show up.

Btw, it looks like when you send a pm and it fails, it really doesn't - hence the pm I got in six-plicate from someone earlier. So, I think one post attempt, or pm attempt, should get the message through even if it looks like it fails.

waynejitsu

Enlightened
milkyspit said:
Got your email Wayne. Man, you're looking at a lot of stuff! :ohgeez:

Anyway, I'll try to offer a few suggestions, and will try to reply later this evening or perhaps tomorrow morning. Please stay tuned. :D

Thanks for the reply:)

Good news!!
I am just wanting 1 of those mods at a time.
I don't want to load you down:)

hikari

Newly Enlightened
Wayne you won't be disappointed. IMHO, Milky is prolly the best at what he does--i.e. well thought out, well executed mods. ...And you won't be disappointed with the ML1, I believe someone here once said, ..."it's the light the L1 was meant to be..." This is so true. (I'm trying to scrape up some more dough so's I can send Milky some work...lol)

Latest posts