How many 4Sevens Minis do you own currently??

How many Minis do you currently own?

Votes: 80 45.5%

Votes: 33 18.8%

Votes: 27 15.3%

Votes: 11 6.3%

Votes: 10 5.7%

Votes: 4 2.3%

Votes: 1 0.6%

Votes: 2 1.1%

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 10 or more

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters

RedForest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast

:wave: Ha ha me too, I was wondering why that didn't seem to be acknowledged as an option!

I honestly would love to try one out but the price takes it just over the UK import charges. I would be happy to pay the extra if it wasn't for that irritation possible £8 royal mail handling fee.. :confused:

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just picked up my first Mini 123 and it is awesome! No green tint, no loose head, very sturdy while tail-standing, super tiny and super BRIGHT! Definitely a keeper.

ntalbot

Enlightened
The quality control of the mini is very poor. You can have sloppy threads, tight threads, mode bouncing, or a unit that is actually perfect. What I don't get is why they just can't consistently improve the quality control?
My first unit was so sloppy I sent it back. The second one was even worse. Yet people just rave about this light. I am not going to bother with this company any more till they can improve the quality consistently.

I really hate the threads. The threads on my aluminum mini 123 were really loose too. I sent it back, but the replacement is almost as bad. Even my old KD Buckle light has better threads than my mini.

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
2 for me just because I'm a total sucker for warm tints and the relatively cheap price of admission lured me in:

MiNi 123 Warm
MiNi AA Warm

Probably going to send the 123 back since the threads get worse by the week...

Dont have a need for the more powerful/expensive 4Sevens offerings - I am content with my Surefire, Ra and Malkoffs.

the.Mtn.Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only own one, only need one. A MiNi AA. In my opinion, it's the perfect general purpose, everyday carry light.

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my WARMS Mini AA.
I can vote now.

My threads are OK to 4 quarter turns after it turns off. Then the body feels like it is about to fall off. Many more turns are needed before it actually comes off. I would have preferred the thread turn resistance to be more consistent but it is not bad enough for me to go hunting for my roll of teflon tape.

In the olden days there was the Xnova 1AA light. The threads were very poor. Until someone found a little bit of teflon tape on the threads would stiffen them up.

Zatoichi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just 1. My 123 arrived today, I'm happy with it. It's a bright little thing and I like the beam. The threads are a tad loose, not as bad as some people's sound, but I've ordered some tape anyway in case it starts to bug me.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
3 TI CR2
2 AL 123 (cool and neutral xp-e)
1 AL AA (cool)

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
By my count, which could be slightly off, and counting 10 for each vote in the "ten or more", there are 422 MiNi's accounted for at the time of this post!!! :huh:

And looking back, I should have added none as a choice, but I guess this is a poll for Mini owners. :p

Sorry! :tinfoil: