How many female flashaholics are on CPF???

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
[ QUOTE ]
PhotonWrangler said:
I can't think of any modern-day equivalent of someone who had literally a warehouse of shoes on the premises.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I am Lisa. (ChocolateLab33)
Mr Bulk, I must agree, Chocolate Labs are beautiful. I lost mine to cancer 2 years ago (she was 5) and I was so lost without her I had to go get another one. Nothing could ever replace my Lacey, I just found more room in my heart for my Nikki. I also rescued a Miniature Pinscher about 1 1/2 years ago. I live for my dogs. Since they age so much faster than us, why not spoil them rotten while they're here!

Lisa

CajunBabe

Newly Enlightened
Raggie,
Thanks for not forgetting about me. Although I'm not as much of a "Flashaholic" as some on CPF, I still enjoy my flashlights. I'm up to nearly a dozen, although I mostly use 2 or 3 on a regular basis, I guess that I'm becoming more of a "collector". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Like most women, my shoe collection is bigger than my flashlight collection, so I guess I'm somewhat normal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CajunBabe

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
ChocolateLab33 said:
I also rescued a Miniature Pinscher about 1 1/2 years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good on 'ya, Lisa! People who rescue animals have an especially big heart. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
UncleFester said:
I never really thought about it. I must have a BIG heart. I rescued two (count 'em) horses. They's big animals.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

verbie

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
ChocolateLab33 said:
I don't know if this is the right place to post this or if this has been asked before but I was wondering how many women are as crazy about flashlights as I am?????

Lisa A.K.A. ChocolateLab33 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]hello Lisa! i'm glad to see there are more females than the last time that a similar thread was created. by the way, add me to the list! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif unfortunately, i don't have the time to be a regular on here anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
OK, so is anybody keeping count? As an added twist - were ANY of these other women onboard before Sasha? I know there was a time when we testosterone only around here.

So what do you think the deal is? Why is this so predominantly a guy's sport? Is it just the gadget aspect? Is it that women have better things to do with their time? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
I would be more interested in the lights that women tend to like myself. A lot of us guys know women and most women are not flashaholics so they don't have the knowledge to pick and choose from all the lights circulating out there, they tend to be somewhat limited in choice to what flashaholic men have from them to choose from with perhaps less regards to taking the time to be critical of them.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Welcome ladies, and thanks for reporting in!

I think "Sashaholics" would be people who collect - Sashas...?/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

ChocoLab, yes I agree - plus guess what? Right now, this very moment, we are fostering TWO Cavalier King Charles spaniel female pups, they're about 6 weeks old. There was a legal action recently, the confiscation of about 70 dogs from a secret puppy mill here, and some of them subsequently gave birth and the local Humane Society didn't have enough caretakers for'em all (on ours their particular momma couldn't give milk, one sure sign of way too many whelping cycles in a row) so we took'em in and bottle-fed them until now, when they're being weaned onto solids.

Can't adopt them though, court case is set for May and the guy requested a - jury trial! Likely he thinks he'll garner some emotion on the part of the jurors but I feel it will be the Opposite emotion of what he is counting on. And if he loses, there are already a whole list of people signed up to take'em. Too bad though, as they have attached themselves to us (and us to them, especially our 9-year old daughter) and they've imprinted on humans in general. They do play with our two Bichons but ignore them and run straight to us every time we enter the kitchen where they are blocked off with baby gates.

Ragzz, I know what you mean, that pic scares me too. I kinda think it *almost* brings out the female feelings that're present in all us men (perhaps the feeling of pity?) although just a little too much!

As for shoes and heppin' gals collect'em, hey, just look at the symbols (and shoe collectors do have a "male side" and can be gun collectors as well) below my name!

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
[ QUOTE ]
verbie said:
[ QUOTE ]
ChocolateLab33 said:
I don't know if this is the right place to post this or if this has been asked before but I was wondering how many women are as crazy about flashlights as I am?????

Lisa A.K.A. ChocolateLab33 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]hello Lisa! i'm glad to see there are more females than the last time that a similar thread was created. by the way, add me to the list! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif unfortunately, i don't have the time to be a regular on here anymore /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, Hey... Verbie came out of hiding! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Happy birthday

B@rt

Flashaholic
I consider it a good thing there are more ladies joining. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif After all they like shiny things right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
You gotta love CPF shoes, dogs and cross dressers all in one thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Wolfen said:
You gotta love CPF shoes, dogs and cross dressers all in one thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot the guns... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Which reminds me... I did finally get my Beretta last month!! But due to very busy schedules for both my husband and me, I still haven't had a chance to put a round through it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i could of done with out the cross dressers.i still have shivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.