Hurry up new Quarks!

I finally got one and really like it. I prefer the old pocket clips myself and i also bought a deep carry clip and not fond of it but i do love the tail cap extender that came with it. May order another one and swap the led for a 4000k sst-20 though, i am more of a 4000k guy these days but the 5000k in this light is nice also

Always glad to read someone is enjoying their new flashy. Did you also purchase the new optic for your Quark? I have one and even though I prefer a nice wide field of illumination, I haven't taken the optic out of the light since it first arrived. :thumbsup:

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Always glad to read someone is enjoying their new flashy. Did you also purchase the new optic for your Quark? I have one and even though I prefer a nice wide field of illumination, I haven't taken the optic out of the light since it first arrived. :thumbsup:
I will add to this, the size and shape of the LED die changes the lenses beam pattern :).

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
It's really surprising how much range you get out of 1.5 lumens on low. Seeing the far side of a room or into another room is no problem. For me, I see this as a "task" type light, best suited for work and utility use, and I like the slightly brighter 1.5 lumen low vs the more common 1 lumen low of many other lights. I would love to try a QK16L side by side with my QK2A. Any word on the QKA arrival?
GL- I gotta send you a PM.

ncvarmint2016

Enlightened
Always glad to read someone is enjoying their new flashy. Did you also purchase the new optic for your Quark? I have one and even though I prefer a nice wide field of illumination, I haven't taken the optic out of the light since it first arrived. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE

Optic? Are you taking about the aspheric lens kit?

Optic? Are you taking about the aspheric lens kit?

No, I was writing about it. :p

Last edited: