I have now seen it all!

fyrstormer

Banned
There is a video of a MagLite shotgun attachment on YouTube. Not to fix it to a shotgun, but to make it into one!

I won't post the link in case the Mods don't like the weapon direction of the thread, but it doesn't take a lot of searching to find it.
Does it come with a riot grip?

Tomcat!

Enlightened
Does it come with a riot grip?

You just screw it to the back end in place of the tailcap and tuck the safe end under your arm.

Now that you mention a grip, the logical thing to do would be to attach the handle from post 14. I suppose you'd also have to mount a rail and with a light on since the Mag is now all back to front and illuminating your armpit!
:ohgeez:

fyrstormer

Banned
You just screw it to the back end in place of the tailcap and tuck the safe end under your arm.

Now that you mention a grip, the logical thing to do would be to attach the handle from post 14. I suppose you'd also have to mount a rail and with a light on since the Mag is now all back to front and illuminating your armpit!
:ohgeez:
Thus answering the age-old question: "Is it easier to attach a flashlight to my shotgun, or to attach a shotgun to my flashlight?"

Quiksilver

Enlightened
There is a video of a MagLite shotgun attachment on YouTube. Not to fix it to a shotgun, but to make it into one!

I won't post the link in case the Mods don't like the weapon direction of the thread, but it doesn't take a lot of searching to find it.

Whats wrong with a weapon? :(

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whats wrong with a weapon? :(
I am nervous about a concealed shotgun hidden in a Mag Lite making bad press for flashaholics. Even if it's not well-concealed, it would still make a terrible headline.

There's NOTHING wrong with a weapon. Handguns, shotguns, and really all tools work better with flashlights.

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
Except for photo-developing equipment, yes. :devil:

With APPROPRIATE lighting, then ;)

Photography and film development and target recognition and screwdriver placement all want more control over light, how's that?

But yeah, maglite Shotgun already hit the CPFs. It became sort of a flamefest back in 2003.

Last edited:

dLo

Newly Enlightened
hahaha that looks extremely useful in a tight pinch walking down a back alley