• Don't ban brightnorm but make him sweep up at closing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greta

Flashaholic
Re: I miss the controversial (but un-nasty) CAFE p

I would prefer if you started another thread with that hawk. Please post a link to your new thread here and then I'll close this thread... having given X-Cal and you the last words here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ikendu

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sasha said: ...I actually posted an agreement with ikendu!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Actually, I decided some time back that I would try to limit my posts on CPF to opinions that the owner and the moderators would agree with. So...I guess in this case I was "on the money". This policy of mine limits my post area to about 15% of the opinions I have (unless a democrat would get elected President...then its possible that my agreement % would go up).

ikendu

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sasha said: ...my buddies over at the Conservative political board ...actually refer to me as a *gasp*... moderate?!?!?... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

See...its that 15% overlap with some of MY opinions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hawkhkg11

Enlightened

Hey ikendu, how's Dean doing in Iowa? Any chance of him getting surpassed by Kerry or Gephardt by the caucus?

I know that he's pretty much set in New Hampshire...unless he manages to screw up big time, which is unlikely.

I'm a very very big Dean supporter.

ikendu

Flashlight Enthusiast

hawkhkg11 said: ...how's Dean doing in Iowa?

Quite well, very enthusiastic, very large crowds.

hawkhkg11 said: Any chance of him getting surpassed by Kerry or Gephardt by the caucus?

Seems very unlikely.

hawkhkg11 said: ...he's pretty much set in New Hampshire

Here also. Strong organization. Lots of supporters.

hawkhkg11

Enlightened

Wow...so Dean pretty much has the democratic nomination set. Let's hope it doesn't turn into the McCarthy fiasco.

I do dearly hope that the liberal left can again control this country and set it back on track.

That was just my opinion by the way. I have to post a disclaimer whenever I say something now... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

mmmm... and we're all still waiting on those links... which I did ask that you post in a different thread with a link in this thread so I could close it... so? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

hawkhkg11

Enlightened

Gimmie another hour or so. I'm putting it all together.

It will be posted by 10:00PM Central Standard Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.