I Must be Nuts! I can't find the XML driver thread I was just reading

recDNA

Flashaholic
About 30 minutes ago I was reading a thread about a new 3 amp driver for XML in DX. It wasn't that giant piggy back one - it was another one. It could take 6 - I think 16 volts. Now that I'm home I can't find the darn thread. I've searched and searched.

I wanted to look up the driver to see if it is small enough for a P60. It looked flat not that weird double one. The thread also discussed another high voltage XML driver but didn't mention where it was available. Can someone help me out here?

If such a thing exists I was going to look for a modder to build me a P60 w XML using that driver.

I remember it was 3 modes - High - Low - Strobe and it was mentioned by the most recent post not the OP and he included a link to DX. I can't find it in DX myself but the link worked.

Moderator - if you deleted it will you have mercy and tell me so I don't keep searching and searching?

Last edited:

recDNA

Flashaholic
It sure is! Thanks very, VERY much. I never even heard of that forum before. I kept looking in the custom thread but I also searched XM L driver and found lots of wrong thread.

I see I was mistaken though. The driver is that fat piggy-back driver after all. Way too big for a P60.