If you are considering the Thrunite TN4A HI version, but are undecided...

dmattaponi

Enlightened
LOL.. I got my wife, destroyer of things, super cheap kitchen knives... were talking the cuisinart $19US colorful pretty knives for her to destroy lol... leave my shun and henkels zwilling and others alone! She has her own lights too.. olight i3s and surefire e1b

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FLQ4EE6/?tag=cpf0b6-20

Yes, that is what I usually do too...get her her own stuff to use. The thing I like about her is that she does use the stuff, and use it regularly. She has a 4Sevens CR2 that although she loses it periodically (currently it's been missing for about a week), that she uses nightly, and carries with her everywhere. Same with her Victorinox Swisschamp that she carries in her purse and has managed to keep track of for quite a number of years now. She uses it for all kinds of stuff, both things it was intended for and things that it wasn't designed for, but it's managed to hold up quite well.

dmattaponi

Enlightened
good lord it is COLD outside tonight. I still promise beamshots once it gets dark again tonight as soon as it gets dark not gonna wait around till its pitch dark and minus 3 degrees.

Agreed, I couldn't even play with my light much tonight because of the cold. Looking forward to seeing the beamshots when you get them posted.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
will be tricky as all 3 lights will be aimed at the back of my house from varying angles in order to not disturb my neighbors one of whom is a D.C. cop. Biggest challenge will be trying to capture the near straight up halogen like tint of my XML2 NW TN4A. Unless I am close up to what I am photographing the very neutral tint doesnt show well despite the fact that to the naked eye the XML2 NW floods my backyard with halogen like tint...