im a bad cpfer

raggie33

*the raggedier*
its some cheap one i got at big lots for 149 a pice but there very bright led pocket lights for price every time i go there i buy a few

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL, I have lights at work, the car and around the house but most times when I leave the house on general errands, I only have my arc AAA and photon 3 which reside on the keychain.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie,

I'm afraid of what happened to you happening to me, so I always bring at the very least 1 light (hopefully 2 or 3 though) even during the middle of the day! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sasha,

Very Funny!

raggie33, That is why I keep 2 lights on my keychain at all times, an ARC AAA and a FireFly.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
the best laugh I had today!
thanx Raggie and Sahsa !
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

whiskypapa3

Enlightened
Only one EDC? I EDC at least four. One Lux + MM W/O modded Ultra G and a UV squeezie on ring with car keys, white squeezie on other keys (split my keys between pockets so I don't list to starboard and have light on other ring when I drop first ring in grass) and Lux + BB 500 modded Horrible Frieght 123 on lanyard loose in shirt pocket for finding that last computer cover screw dropped in rug.

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hahahahaha! Omigod. You poor shlep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now grab some flashlights and go make some light!

Wilkey

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
It happened to me once several months ago at my folks house.

My sister wanted to see something under the table and was utterly shocked when I didn't have it covered!

Now either ARC AAA or Infinity Ultra are ALWAYS on me, and generally also my G2 with Garrity Clickie (SWEEEET!!!).

I will never EVER EVER make that mistake again!

I'm about to put some 20 lesser lights in a garage sale next saturday....

Sharp

Enlightened
ROFL!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif
It made my day guys!

My ARC AAA is on a neck lanyard 24/7 so in the worst case, I'll just have an ARC AAA with me! Also, when I'm home, an L1's always with me!
Rag, now that you know how a Flashaholic feels when he's without any kind of flashlight, try not to make that mistake again, or I guess Sasha will make your title permanent!

Richard

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
So this unfortunate incident proves that one is none & two is one. Now I'm afraid what might happen if I forget my keys with keychain light and the Arc AAA carried in the other pocket. I better stick an old Polapulse flat battery in my wallet and a few LEDs to jam into the terminals.

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Saaby said:
I don't carry a purse though. Furthermore, I still blame your conversion to Flashaholic squarely on myself so there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! Look at my EDC
<---------- that
I carry at least 10 flashlights with me using my pants, belt and neck. Can't you?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

---
System.out.print("Dan"):