Inretech Trilight III ! !

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Inretech Trilight3

Ok, here's some pictures. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif
btw, this IS my first website, so please bear with me here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
More pictures on the way soon, just tell me what you wanna see and I'll try to post them on my site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

www.geocities.com/cpf_3rd_shift/trilight3_2.html?1079808438270

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, naromtap, I'll try to get some pictures shining away from the cam soon alongside of a "reference" lamp of some sort.

brightnorm

Flashaholic

How do these lights compare with a SN-II both in throw and lumens? I have a SNII and have considered getting the Trilight3 or Tristar, but only if they are much brighter than the SNII which is very small and light.

Brightnorm

Eric S

Newly Enlightened

The SN II throws farther, but the Tristar putout way more light. Read my previous post.

Eric

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just updated my site above and checked the link;
a little better now with the side by side flashlightpics just added.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast

3rd_Shift,

Wayne (Elektrolumens) makes a 3xIII Tri-Star too. He was selling a 3D, right now he is selling a 4D, and he will soon be selling a 4C (Tri-Star Phazer) and 3C (Tri-Star Blazer).

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast

If anyone wants me to review his flashlight; Great!
Let me know. We might could work something out.
Otherwise www.ledmuseum.org is still by far the supreme authority on led flashlight reviews(and should be for quite a while yet). Craig has the experience.
You only need to send me one or two to "play with" for a while.
I just hope you know that it's going to get run over by my truck, thrown end over end out into the field a few times, stood on it's tail and left on for a hot while while I take temp readings, taken to work, dropped in the bathtub, dropped in the commode if it fits there.
I'll do what anybody would or should not do wrong to it.

naromtap

Enlightened

3rd Shift - whre did you get the bezel from - very handy from an anti roll point of view?! Your not wrong about The LED Museum - First Class site!!!!

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast

hey naromtap; here's the model and part numbers for that rubber bezel accessory kit;
model #ASXX376, part #108-000-430
It also comes with a blue and a red lense that fit right over the ucl or stock clear lense inside the bezel cover, and a pair of wall hangers with screws.

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast

Time for me to start another thread.
I just got my order# 1396.
I can say it will reveal that not all that Inretech makes is great.(this one is merely fair)
1396 is an mc 660 20 red led drop in for a 2 cell case.
Unfortunately the 2 red led's in my Rayovac 3 in 1 headlight
puts out almost the same as the 20 led's in my mc660.
I started another thread on this little red thing,

A few more things still forthcoming on the wonderful 1100 plus viewed ( as of 3-22-04) Inretech Trilight3!!!!!

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Inretech,
Will Trilight3 also work with a 4c case too if the batteries have the oomph?
I'm not having to go far to find c cell nimhs that have near 4500 mah ratings. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
That's about 1.5 hours minimum (probably more) of strong light output.
(more than enough for some people).

INRETECH

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, the adapter will fit in an 4c case
Remember to keep the current under 3A

Although the head is the same for the D and C size, the glass/plastic might 'rattle' a little, an extra O-ring might help

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Nonstocked bright colors? maybe..

If anybody else has this unit, please fell free to add your impressions of it.
btw, I'm finding out that some of the other colors are sometimes in stock, but only part of the time even though they are listed as "out of stock".
email [email protected] to find out if your color is by chance ready to ship next day if you want it.
It can't hurt.
I have a red/orange trilight on the way already even though it is normally not a stocked unit.
I was informed it was in stock at the time.
I look forward to putting that badboy to some serious use too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Radagast

Enlightened
Re: Nonstocked bright colors? maybe..

It is sooo difficult to shop around for LED lights online. All there is to go by is anecdotal evidence and that is very subjective. One's idea of bright or useful light isn't what another's is. I have a 4D Mag that hasn't seen use since I got my Pelican M6 incan. I'm dying to Mod either one to LED but don't know which way to go. I just want pure blinding output regardless of runtime, with a good balance of throw and flood. I've been doing searches on Trilight 1 and 3, Super6 1 and 3, TriStar, and Mr.Bulk Space needles. It's way too much reading and hard to find a good comparison. There's been talk, too, of a new generation of led's that will become available in about a year. Maybe I'll just wait.