Introducing: Groovy! -- Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
<font color="blue"> This is PATHETIC. I need to get a life. </font>

Not happy with polished aluminum, how about some polished EN?

PolishedENPlatedGroovy.jpg

Good thing I have a vacation coming soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened
Oh my Gosh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif I just have to say that you and Dan have really done an awesome job with these Groovys. The polished EN plating looks awesome.

Send me one now.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened
I would be afraid to touch it if I had it that shiny.
Do fingerprints show on the shiny surface if it is touched?

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Charley,

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Hey, I've got a fairly ugly raw aluminum one that you can buy for her--that would make her ring look great in comparison! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Or send me her ring and I'll polish it for free.

AuroraLite

Enlightened
Hi, PhotonFanatic!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

I have forgotten to put in a 'bin' request for the POP2G. May I request it as 'TY0H', orelse 'TYAH'?

The 'teaser' pictures are looking real good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thank you!

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
holy cow fred.. your ex-trade of jewelry biz is showing.. those are really stunning.. don't they have a polishing rag that can achive some really nice results.. i remember something we used in the Navy for shinng brass.. was wadded material loaded with buffing compound but i've seen rags like that.. maybe if we got a bunch in bulk everybody could shine up their own groovy.

-awr

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
<font color="blue"> Now accepting payment for the Groovy! </font>

In order to get the ball rolling on the engraving, I need to receive payment from those who want the CPF Special Edition with the serial number and your personalized engraving.

I want to take the names to the laser engraver ASAP, or no later than July 7. If you pay after that, you will still receive your engraved light, but it will just take longer.

I am hoping to deliver the light in the first two weeks of August.

I have started a Buy thread in the Dealer's Corner:

Groovy! Now accepting payments.

Please continue discussion of the light here, but any posting of payments, or questions about how to pay, etc. should go to the thread in the Dealer's Corner. Thank you.

M

mmdrag

Please put me down for #16.

Serial number: #16
Driver: POP2G
Engraving: DRAG

Thanks.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
mmdrag,

Not a great way to greet a newbie on his very first post, but can I interest you in a different number? Turns out that Vifam had staked a claim to #16 on the thread in the Dealer's Corner. Here.

Unfortunately, I just didn't have the time to update the list in this thread, or even the other one, before you had sent your payment!

Just post in the Dealer's Corner thread as to which number you would like, please. Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

mgk65

Newly Enlightened
PF and cgpeanut:

What kind of rechargeable battery and charger should we get for the POP2G and where can we get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.