• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Jeers to Scapegoatumi

ScapegoatUmi

Newly Enlightened
Nope. More like 16-23$...

EDIT: checked and confirmed, 17$

Sent from Tapatalk

I will confirm your country in PM, but I just re-checked

$41

From here is more than to here, internationally

As I said before, its a nice light. Its just not the one I thought it was.

Im not sure how your pic looks so purple, and you said they were purple, and there are purple aux, But there are also green and blue - not in your description. I realize it is a small thing. As I said in PM, I was going to give it to my girl, she loves purple.

Im sure she will still like it.

Let it go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will confirm your country in PM, but I just re-checked

$41

From here is more than to here, internationally

As I said before, its a nice light. Its just not the one I thought it was.

Im not sure how your pic looks so purple, and you said they were purple, and there are purple aux, But there are also green and blue - not in your description. I realize it is a small thing. As I said in PM, I was going to give it to my girl, she loves purple.

Im sure she will still like it.

Let it go

Your inbox is full but yes, i live in Croatia.

Regarding aux leds, they are changing colors in the steps as i trimmed them and that time they were that color. But if you like you can set them to whatever you like using 4 pots as described in manufacturers user manual.
9fb4cb635f09d3ed2471765032fa481f.jpg

777227cfbfbb78d0f9f9f058128dbc0c.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

ScapegoatUmi

Newly Enlightened
Your inbox is full but yes, i live in Croatia.

Regarding aux leds, they are changing colors in the steps as i trimmed them and that time they were that color. But if you like you can set them to whatever you like using 4 pots as described in manufacturers user manual.
9fb4cb635f09d3ed2471765032fa481f.jpg

777227cfbfbb78d0f9f9f058128dbc0c.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

Luckily for CPF's members entertainment, you did not share with me this info in PM.
I would have let it go

I downloaded a users manual, but this one does not address the pots

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Luckily for CPF's members entertainment, you did not share with me this info in PM.
I would have let it go

I downloaded a users manual, but this one does not address the pots

When you are buying something it's comon sense that you know what are you buying...
I haven't confirmed any customer support at any point.

Sent from Tapatalk

ScapegoatUmi

Newly Enlightened
When you are buying something it's comon sense that you know what are you buying...
I haven't confirmed any customer support at any point.

Sent from Tapatalk

There has got to be a camera here somewhere

If this is a April fools or gag, im honored

How can you post that advice, when you supplied the details?!

What customer support confirmation do you refer?

You mentioned in one post my complaint of "wrong aux." You were informed and you could have posted the info above about adjusting the Potentiometer's in PM

I admire your complete lack of ownership. As they say, Ignorance is bliss

nbp

Flashaholic
This thread is really something. I don't even know where to begin. Seems like this would have been an extremely easy situation to remedy in private if it weren't for a lot of miscommunications, assumptions, and a general lack of civility. Has a satisfactory settlement been reached between the two members yet? I don't see a lot of use for further bickering in public, personally.

ScapegoatUmi

Newly Enlightened
......Seems like this would have been an extremely easy situation to remedy in private....,.

I agree, but this thread is good experience, knowledge, information, And comedy for all. While i have certainly thrown some jabs, i dont think ive approached the KO's he claims

I still believe the root is lost in translation

While im not happy with this transaction, or hearsay, and dont see a solution, I vote to let it ride

nbp

Flashaholic
I agree, but this thread is good experience, knowledge, information, And comedy for all. While i have certainly thrown some jabs, i dont think ive approached the KO's he claims

I still believe the root is lost in translation

While im not happy with this transaction, or hearsay, and dont see a solution, I vote to let it ride

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself but the Jeers forum isn't here for its entertainment value. It is a venue to make known transactions and interactions that have gone wrong where all other options have been exhausted. Frankly, that was never even the case as it is obvious much was not discussed privately before this was made public. Please work to come to an agreeable end with the seller and bring this to a conclusion.

ScapegoatUmi

Newly Enlightened
There has been and will be no contact or movement in this