Just get NiteCore Extreme (Stainless Steel bezel)

harada77

Newly Enlightened
Looks like the old light Jet 1 Pro (14500) it the best in throw of all 4. I've read the Jet III Pro (18650) is a monster throw but looks like it cannot beat the old Jet 1 Pro in your photos :thinking: Or may be it's just my eyes seeing the intense, tight hot spot of the old Jet 1 Pro :confused:
Jet I Pro has very good hot spot and throw but less than Jet 3 Pro...
Look another pic~ :)

BMF

Enlightened
Originally Posted by BMF
Looks like the old light Jet 1 Pro (14500) it the best in throw of all 4. I've read the Jet III Pro (18650) is a monster throw but looks like it cannot beat the old Jet 1 Pro in your photos :thinking: Or may be it's just my eyes seeing the intense, tight hot spot of the old Jet 1 Pro :confused:

Jet I Pro has very good hot spot and throw but less than Jet 3 Pro...
Look another pic~ :)

Yes, I saw them before I posted. I just wonder in the pics I mentioned the Jet 1 Pro probably will outthrow the Jet III Pro. What's the distance between 2 outdoor shots?

harada77

Newly Enlightened
First I couldn't decide if I wanted to get a P3D or an NDI.

Today I decided to get the NDI, now when I go to the website I see the NEI.

Now I don't know if I should get the NDI or the NEI.

Could you take a picture of the NEI in your hand or on a dollar bill so I could get an idea of the size. I want a light for EDC and I think the NEI looks a little chunkier then the NDI, and don't think it would be as comfortable in the pocket.

2008052506000825.jpg

2008052506000877.jpg

2008052506000922.jpg

I don't have a dollar bill sorry~
And If you want buy for EDC, I recommend you NDI because NDI is more slim and NEI is bit heavier than NDI.

harada77

Newly Enlightened
Yes, I saw them before I posted. I just wonder in the pics I mentioned the Jet 1 Pro probably will outthrow the Jet III Pro. What's the distance between 2 outdoor shots?

First pic took about 15m distance and Second pic took about 3~4m distance form wall.
But I'm not sure about that sorry.
And I think My camera is not good enough(it's just small automatic camera)

Federal LG

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the pics Harada!

It IS a cool light! Specially with the stainless steel bezel!

Do you have the Surefire E1B ? I´m wondering the comparison with it´s throw...

Mdinana

Enlightened
OK, so it's reflection sticker. I LIKE. I've tried day-glow-orange painting my Fenix (just a small ring), and it rubs off pretty good.

So my question is, how do you get the red sticker so even? I'm assuming you're getting it at an auto shop or something? And does it come in other colors?

harada77

Newly Enlightened
OK, so it's reflection sticker. I LIKE. I've tried day-glow-orange painting my Fenix (just a small ring), and it rubs off pretty good.

So my question is, how do you get the red sticker so even? I'm assuming you're getting it at an auto shop or something? And does it come in other colors?

I get from my friend,,, nomally It's sell big roll But some of shop sell small( I hope you can find)... And I use AVERY or 3M product.
There have various color even GITD

mega_lumens

Enlightened
Thanks for the pics Harada!

It IS a cool light! Specially with the stainless steel bezel!

Do you have the Surefire E1B ? I´m wondering the comparison with it´s throw...

I'm also curious to know how it compares with E1B. Based on the pics I'll take a wild guess and say that E1B has a tighter hotspot and would throw further? E1B would probably compare with the Jet Pro. I like that the Extreme can take an RCR123.

dmz

Enlightened
NiteCore Extreme looks real nice but why is there so few online retailers selling NiteCore? Where do you send this light if there are problems?

Ecko

Newly Enlightened
2008052506000825.jpg

2008052506000877.jpg

2008052506000922.jpg

I don't have a dollar bill sorry~
And If you want buy for EDC, I recommend you NDI because NDI is more slim and NEI is bit heavier than NDI.

Thanks a lot for these pics Harada, I think I am going to go with the NDI.

m16a

Enlightened
NiteCore Extreme looks real nice but why is there so few online retailers selling NiteCore? Where do you send this light if there are problems?

Litemania them and edgetac has a list of all the distributors they are affiliated with. TADgear and edgetac have ceased relationships which is great news because now they will choose a better american distributor.

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does the stainless steel bezel on the EXTREME make the light feel front heavy?. The was a problem with the Fenix T1. The TK10 with its aluminum bezel feels quite balanced.

It is difficult to tell colors on monitors. Is the EXTREME black or charcoal grey. It does appear darker than the NDI. If you got a chance to see the all aluminum version, was it the same color as the stainless steel version. (I was told by HKEquipmnt that the all aluminum version they were selling was close in color to the NDI and they expected the stainless version to be black. It the time I had questioned them they didn't have the stainless version.)

harada77

Newly Enlightened
Does the stainless steel bezel on the EXTREME make the light feel front heavy?. The was a problem with the Fenix T1. The TK10 with its aluminum bezel feels quite balanced.

It is difficult to tell colors on monitors. Is the EXTREME black or charcoal grey. It does appear darker than the NDI. If you got a chance to see the all aluminum version, was it the same color as the stainless steel version. (I was told by HKEquipmnt that the all aluminum version they were selling was close in color to the NDI and they expected the stainless version to be black. It the time I had questioned them they didn't have the stainless version.)
Yes You are right SS bezel is heavier than HA3, I was compare each types when I visit litemania.
And NEI colors is darker than NDI(also HA3) but I saw some NEI's color doesn't look like definitely same.
Look like some NEI color is little defferent(just little bit)... but I think it's still darker then NDI.

Last edited: