Just won a 238 led light. Who wants to touch me? (added photo)

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Won? How do you figure out you won it? Was it a contest?
I really do know what you mean by "WON" but I just don't see that any purchase made on e-bay or any other auction site as "winning".

Welcome to the CPF. Stick around for a while and you will might graduate from winning cheap chinese flashlight auctions on e-bay to hoping that you are online when a light you have wanted for a couple of years comes up for sale on the BST forum. at a bargain price...then you kick yourself because somebody bought it as you were typing the "It's mine" or "I will take it" message. Of course the person with the earlier timestamp gets the light provided they have the cash and don't back out of the deal because the light is being shipped from Canada.
Then you will have to figure out how many extra hours you are going to have to work to afford Makegizmos newest $500.00 titanium creation.
BTW Don created a flashlight (the mule) which does with one LED what your 238 emitter flashlight does. A perfect smooth beam. We have seen others out here too ...
Again welcome to The CPF. Don't forget when it comes down to making a choice between two flashlights Here on the CPF we just buy both.

Good luck
Yaesumofo

lctorana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got my 158-LED light from HK tonight.

Big, heavy, beautifully made,

...and the brightest (flood) torch I now own.

Very happy indeed. Bought it for a toy/joke/curiosity, but it's going into the car.