Kansas!

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kansas!

Anything light-related in Kansas?

By the way.. one of the biggest tourist attraction in Kansas is the local Cabelas!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
(small genepool)
-tom

Re: Kansas... (yah right...lol...)

Kid, I'd be there for a Kansas Get-Together, depending upon where in Kansas it would be. KC would be ideal, of course, for me. I know we could get sslavers and maybe some of the Oklahoma guys like CY.

I live maybe 30-45 minutes from Kansas City.... That would be a nice place for me too.

-tom

OK, then, why don't you edit your title to take out the (yah right...lol...) so people will realize Kansas is no joke. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif GO JAYHAWKS!!!

Thats really cool that there are other people than me that LOVE flashlights.

Nice to meet you arewethereyetdad!

-tom

"Duuuuuuust, in the wind.. All we are is dust in the wind."

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Shane

Re: Kansas!

I am not really a fan of any sport. But, yes I do like the Jayhawks. I might go to college in KU or Kstate... I really dont know yet!

-tom

We should all get together sometime. Of course I would hate to throw a wildcat at all you hawks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Would you guys like some out of town company too?

mut

I will warn you guys now. You don't want to have a shoot out with Bravo25. He has some serious ammunition.
Hopefully when you guys get a date set I and maybe cy could come to it.

mut

[ QUOTE ]
mut said:
I will warn you guys now. You don't want to have a shoot out with Bravo25. He has some serious ammunition.
Hopefully when you guys get a date set I and maybe cy could come to it.

mut

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be great to see you guys agian. Hopefully we can get everyone together. This spring would be nice.