Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

Light pocket carry - Al Mar Falcon and Laser Products 6

IMG_3137b_zpsykifeo5q.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Jon-Lars

Sorry, it's a Laser Products Surefire 6:

edited-image_zpsk8qa2okw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Jon-Lars

Last edited:
My budget series :)

FW3A SST-20 with S&W metalworks Go2 tanto

fVnG7sY.jpg

Lumintop Tool AAA with Higo

span><span style=font-family: Verdana>

Lumens Factory E1e with Antonini Maniaghese

XeN6Zvo.jpg

HAIII Mag C supporting FM LED drop in with Antonini Siciliano

KD8YyZe.jpg

Franken Lumens Factory Smoothy black e head + Black Aleph 2xcr123 + black Z57 with Antonini Caltagirone

a8Zb1r7.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Knife &amp; Light pics. (Identify your images!)

Nice collection of "gentlemen's" knives and flashlights too, euroken!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Nice collection of "gentlemen's" knives and flashlights too, euroken!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks MAD,

If you shop around, you can find Antonini knives for $10~$20. Makes a great gift!

Cheers!

Coolfall Spy 007 with 005 knob and Springfield knurls, and a Pena Swayback FF

hHlY9lt.jpg

Some more swayback goodness, WE Knives Isham Pleroma and Sigma Customs Hyperion.
0070ogO.jpg

The design of the Pena Swayback really messes with my brain. :confused: The straight edge is sharp. The curved edge is not! :wtf:
I'm a sucker for a good wharncliffe or sheepsfoot blade, or hybrid of the two . Straight or mostly straight edge is easy to sharpen, useful for the majority of EDC tasks, and looks damn good when done well. CRK's Insingo blade is my favorite wharncliffe hybrid as it combines the utility of a wharncliffe with a gentle belly for good sweeps, and excellent swedged tip that maintains excellent penetration cutting. The Pena's Wharncliffe is pretty classic with the only real flair being the swedged top, and the blade tilts forward a tiny bit. The Pleroma has that gentle belly but is mostly a wharncliffe.

I love the aesthetic of the wharncliffe style blade. I'd also include reverse tanto in that family. When you present the knife to the work, the point is in line with your wrist, or with your index finger if it's riding on the spine of the blade.

Last edited by a moderator: