Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

Monocrom

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Supporter
You've got knives.... You've got lights.

Put them together in cool combos.

Here's one I call my "Gentleman's EDC." :)

Pewter Maglite Solitaire, recently modded with ArcMania LED upgrade, and SOG Twitch II.
nnmmms2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
chipwillis

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Knife & Light pics.

Here a little picture with my badass Strider.

2007 11 14001 1

2007 11 14002

Chronos

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

I took the family to our vacation house in Delaware for Christmas and brought along a few of the toys. These are posted on another thread, but I'll replay them here for the fun of it.:thumbsup:

M

mikehill

Enlightened

PLEASE name those knives :eek: :thumbsup:

acourvil

acourvil

Enlightened

Not sure which ones you are interested in, but the pics I posted are (1) a Jim Smyth Highroller Flipper, and (2) several varieties of special Microtech/Marfione Terzuolas. The one with the carbon fiber handle and the high polish blade was one of the first prototypes of the original collaboaration between Tony Marfione and Bob Terzuola; the one with the ivory handle was a special prototype with Mike Norris Gatorskin Damascus; the one with the Tiger Coral Handle is a more recent Marfione Custome knives version, and the one with the abalone handle was a production model with a hand-ground blade, with the production scales replaced with custom scales made by Frank Hodne

Last edited:
M

mikehill

Enlightened

Not sure which ones you are interested in, but the pics I posted are (1) a Jim Smyth Highroller Flipper, and (2) several varieties of special Microtech/Marfione Terzuolas. The one with the carbon fiber handle and the high polish blade was one of the first prototypes of the original collaboaration between Tony Marfione and Bob Terzuola; the one with the ivory handle was a special prototype with Mike Norris Gatorskin Damascus; the one with the Tiger Coral Handle is a more recent Marfione Custome knives version, and the one with the abalone handle was a production model with a hand-ground blade, with the production scales replaced with custom scales made by Frank Hodne

Thanks for that .. especially like the Tiger Coral :thumbsup: Will post some picks of my own around March when the new J.Neilson arrives :D

powernoodle

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oct 2

Surefire X10 with Ontario Rat RTAK.

Oct

Titanium Leek with Orbs.

Oct 1

Strider SNG with SF M3T.

Oct

Large Sebenza with Fenix.

July

SF U2 with Strider and Colt.

griff

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

BANG

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb139/griffm5/CopyofCopyofmike024.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb139/griffm5/mike012.jpg

(Moderator note: Pics were not posted IAW CPFM Rules. Over-sized pics removed & links provided. While we respect the time it takes to properly edit & format posts/pics by the members, it also takes time away from our duties to come in here & implement compliance. Further, we may not take the time to format the member's posts/pics in a way that pleases them. Members are welcome to reformat their pics to comply with specs they should already be familiar with and edit their post.)

CIMG2038

Last edited by a moderator:
FrogmanM

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast

I must say that there is some tasty pics Mr. Powernoodle! You have expensive tastes that would give me a postspending tummyache:eek:

Happy Holidays to all

Mayo

Chronos

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Found a few more:

Knives: Strider SnG Gen VI; Carrillo Tripwire; Ivan Campos PFB; CRKT M16-14T; Spyderco Endura; old Puma

V8TOYTRUCK

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast

Damn those Striders look mean!!!

This thread just cost me a few hundred bucks..Thanks guys

Chronos

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

nah striders are friendly compared to that carrillo
LOL I still love Striders. I was amazed at how puny and insignificant my SnG looked next to the Tripwire. 1/4" titanium scale, 1/4" thick blade, and sharp as Hell too. It is truly a beast. I think I could cut through the skin on an Abrams with it! ;):devil: