Laser with APC?

colnago

Newly Enlightened
I intend to get my very first green laser pointer. Have a look at LuckyDuck APC which is about $79. What do you guys think of it? http://www.luckyduck.com/lasers/apc.php . Appreciate any comment on it. Budget no more than $80. Any other suggestions? Thanks a lot.

pseudonomen137

Newly Enlightened
You can find pretty much the exact same laser on www.lasercommunity.com in the shop section. Since these particular ones have been known for having some quality control issues, you can also try eBay, atlasnova, or other places that sell these lasers (search for "leadlight") at cheaper prices. You should be able to pick on up for <$65, and maybe as low as $30 on eBay.

Make sure you're buying a leadlight or another reputable brand though as there are a lot of crappy ones out there like NewWish and whatever those ones are that are sold by Spymode.

colnago

Newly Enlightened
pseudonomen137 said:
You can find pretty much the exact same laser on www.lasercommunity.com in the shop section. Since these particular ones have been known for having some quality control issues, you can also try eBay, atlasnova, or other places that sell these lasers (search for "leadlight") at cheaper prices. You should be able to pick on up for <$65, and maybe as low as $30 on eBay.

Make sure you're buying a leadlight or another reputable brand though as there are a lot of crappy ones out there like NewWish and whatever those ones are that are sold by Spymode.

Thanks for the reply. I have checked out atlasnova, and there is one that I'm considering. It's the 5mw greenie $69. I don't know which one is better, the one with APC or without APC is better? According to Atlasnova, 1minute on is to 1minute off. I am also looking at Laserglow Lyra3 which is $59. What do you think of this? I'm basically looking for a reliable one.