• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

CLOSED: McGizmo McLux Flashlights and Aleph Parts

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
3S4ZEaH.jpg

1. SOLD McLux TK-2003 EN, Serial Number 016. Electroless nickel plated, mineral glass lens, Kroll switch, Luxeon Star LED, McFlood reflector. Single mode. Takes one CR123 battery. All original. The McLux TK was the very first McGizmo production flashlight, and thus one of the most collectible lights of all. I am the second owner. It is in very good condition with no major dings or blemishes, only a couple of tiny superficial scuffs on the matte surfaces. The price is $285 including priority shipping and fees. I will only ship to a US mailing address. SOLD

2. SOLD McLux TK 3x123 light with PR head. The head is bare aluminum, the rest of the light is EN plated. Unknown cool white emitter on a Downboy board rated for 6-12 volt input. Single mode, Kroll switch. The threads are E-series, so the battery compartment can be used with any E-series head. I am the second owner. This light has been a shelf queen and is in truly excellent condition. A scarce classic that rarely comes up for sale. Price is $325 $310 $295 $275 $250 $225 including priority shipping and fees. US shipping only on this one. SOLD

3. SOLD Aleph 1 head on Aleph 2x123 battery tube, no tail cap switch. Black HA. Cool white Seoul emitter on GDuP board. Three modes: L-M-H with memory. 3-Volt only, according to the previous owner. Very good condition; no unsightly damage. Will separate. Price: Aleph 1 head is $95, the 2x123 tube is $45, or buy them both together for $130. Shipping and fees are included. I will only ship to a US address. SOLD

Last edited: