Last purchase 2013

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all!
Is anyone planning their last flashlight purchase 2013? Right now I'm entertaining the purchase of a Nitecore EA4, I need something that can take AA.
chiphead, Austin,Texas

kj2

Flashaholic
Well I thought, the ArmyTek Predator Pro would be my last one this year. But soon followed the, Barracuda and the Nitecore HC50 :D ( + a Thrunite Lynx for review, and a to come Fenix TK76 for review)
Heck, I probably end-up buying my last light, the last day of 2013 ;)

Brave Little Toaster

Newly Enlightened
Going for a Zebralight H52w powered by AAs. Got too many powered by 18650s, a light powered by AAs that can be a headlamp or a flashlight would definitely be nice.

scout24

Flashaholic
I'll let you know in about four weeks. Never can tell what will show up between now and then. :)

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want an EA4, since I have tons of Eneloops, but I ended up snatching a Sunwayman M11R XM-L U2 in Tan on sale at Battery Junction last night, right before the sale ended. $45.50 shipped.

That'll probably be my last light for a while.

Chris

TheVat26

Enlightened
Just got the Klarus xt2c and xt11 during going gear's thanksgiving sale. I'm done. At least I hope I am.

T45

Enlightened
I decided the 15% off a Sunwayman M10A was the deal I was looking and ordered one from Battery Junction. Last light of 2013? Maybe. Just maybe :whistle:

PANGES

Newly Enlightened
Last light of 2013? I'm just looking forward to the countless lights of 2014.

rje58

Enlightened
Unless something comes along to change my mind - or the CR2 Atom unexpectedly ships this month - my last purchase of 2013 is a Nitecore P12 that is enroute to me now.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
Already purchased the Fenix PD12 (en route) for my wife and pre-ordered the TK12, which is a Christmas gift for my self and hopefully I will receive it before then so, that will probably be my last 2 light of 2013 and maybe for a while but.....will see what 2014 has to offer:whistle:

edpmis02

Enlightened
Waiting delivery of

Inova X5 UV - finding stains from various people,
Olight S20-L2 - interested in tail standing with a diffuser tip, and having a strong magnet. (cyber monday special)
Quark Turbo X (or whatever it is called these days) - it was $35! Already have low and High voltage XPG versions.

rje58

Enlightened
Fantastic deal you got on the Quark! How'd you swing that - Cyber Monday?

Quark Turbo X (or whatever it is called these days) - it was $35! Already have low and High voltage XPG versions.

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
My last purchase of an entire flashlight this year was an FF4 last month. Bought several Xeno version 3 EO3's with charger and Eneloop pairs for Secret Santa day later this month a day before I bought the FF4.

edpmis02

Enlightened
Fantastic deal you got on the Quark! How'd you swing that - Cyber Monday?

GoingGear has them in clearance section for $39, plus normal discount code. They are the "Rebranded" versions but without the XML2 led.

Did not need it, but could not resist just getting an amazing deal.

Last edited:

vinsanity286

Newly Enlightened
Just picked up 2 L3 illumination L10s both with 219s and 4 mode drivers. I hope to make this my last purchase of 2013.

jimboutilier

Enlightened
Hi all!
Is anyone planning their last flashlight purchase 2013? Right now I'm entertaining the purchase of a Nitecore EA4, I need something that can take AA.
chiphead, Austin,Texas

While I have no intention of ordering any more lights this year, I somehow doubt my "entertaining" is over - lol

Still waiting on an HDS Nichia 219 pre-order, an MBI torpedo pre-order, an RRT-01vn 5000K order, and I have something else already in the mail from Vinh that I have no idea what it is (maybe I was sleep ordering one night).

Happy Holidays