LED drop in for incan E2E?

Travis b

Newly Enlightened
I was asking about the ui of the alpha and what you mean when you say it has no tailcap?

Yes. The alpha has a hi/lo twist tail cap option. I just don't want to have to click through different modes to get high. On the surefire with the tactical switch not the click if you light press you get low. Press hard and it's 200. On the alpha the mode is selected by the twist so if set to high it will always be high every time you smash it.

Travis b

Newly Enlightened
Correction. The hi low on the alpha is a click but you have to twist it to get to low. So if turned to high then it will be high every time you hit the tail cap

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll add some Alpha clarification.

The tail cap switch has standard forward clicky operation, with both momentary when partially pressed and constant when latched. When the tail cap is slightly loosened, any press of the tailcap activates low output. When the tail cap is tightened, any press of the tail cap activates full output.

Travis b

Newly Enlightened
Right. Which is why I like the alpha and the eb1 as I don't have to click through different settings to get high. I can leave the tail cap tightened and it will be high everytime.

Latest posts