• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LionHearts Will Ship Very Slowly...*sob*

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif
Great news, it's very kind of you, many thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif

mst3k

Enlightened
I have a rather elegant solution. Pack everything in a big box, I will pay shipping of course, and send the whole kit and kaboodle to me! There, Problem solved. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MrMimizu

Enlightened
Does this mean I can't ask for a big box/bag of nice Hawaiian macadamia nuts thrown into my order as well? Those are some good nuts. Gotta get some next time I'm there.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
On a brighter note there were phone calls made and Jon is getting someone else to foot the customs bill which was to have happened in the first place, will be confirmed Monday. Apparently this was never to happen but unbeknownst to us Customs just mindlessly did their "customary" thing and charged the recipient - me.

As for bags of nuts, I have but one thing to say - "Nuts!"

Only purveyors of really, Really finely binned Luxeons get those bribes, along with Kona coffee, chocolate-covered versions of macadamia nuts, and even authentic grass hula skirts if they are of the right gender... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn it, now I'm hungry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So, who here has a bunch of X-binned Lux's to bribe MR Bulk with? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Haesslich,

Thanks but I already have a few, although I had to clean out the whole island's supplies for a few days to get'em...

javafool

Enlightened
I stick with Mr Bulk for some of the best lights made and Smithfarms for the Macadamia nuts and Kona coffee. Lots of good stuff comes here in Florida from the beautiful islands of Hawaii.

Matt_USAF

Newly Enlightened
Hey Mr. Bulk,

have you ever looked into starting your own section here in the CPF? Your lights are very popular and get much attention, as much as others who have their own sections.

Just thought I'd ask...

Matt

DavidR

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for putting in all the extra effort Mr. Bulk. This must be one of the reasons you are known as such a stand up guy around here.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Thanks doods, but if I were lucky enough to be granted my own forum, that'd mean I'd have to - Attend to it, which is not my first love. Now if you talk about making flashlights... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
On a brighter note there were phone calls made and Jon is getting someone else to foot the customs bill which was to have happened in the first place, will be confirmed Monday. Apparently this was never to happen but unbeknownst to us Customs just mindlessly did their "customary" thing and charged the recipient - me.

As for bags of nuts, I have but one thing to say - "Nuts!"

Only purveyors of really, Really finely binned Luxeons get those bribes, along with Kona coffee, chocolate-covered versions of macadamia nuts, and even authentic grass hula skirts if they are of the right gender... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What about the coconut shell bras or you prefer them to go without? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Ooh, choc-covered macadamia nuts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
While talking about nice hawaiian things like macademia nuts and kona coffee why no Koa-wood presentation cases for the Lionheart then ?

Duck´n´hide /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Klaus

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
flashlight - the only ones I Don't want going without are the ones that look like - Darell's... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Klaus, believe it or not there is a moratorium against cutting fresh Koa, hence ridiculously high prices. I once priced getting a solid Koa wood stock made for one of my European high-dollar air rifles - $700!

photon555

Newly Enlightened
hey Charlie, can you check all the batteries and get the ones with the straightest labels to my package? I have a thing about straight labels, you see. Also, can you make sure my LH has the switch going perfectly up and down. I know it's round but I mean inside. I know I'll never see it but just thinking about a crooked switch makes my skin crawl. And I want the logo to line up perfectly with the switch and the LED. And the shipping label,,,that has to bee straightttt tooo. Also, I noticed thattt some of the lights in the picture youuu posttedd were croolked. A Can you plesasee make them stragithhtt. I hve to goo noow itss time for my tereetmetn..

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
CUT-OFF...

BTW we are out of HA3s. Oh, there are a very few more, but I'm savin'em for just-in-case. I do have aluminums though, and they're $11 cheeper...(I hereby predict that the folks who frequent e-bay will eventually have a field day with LionHearts).

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Roundup! the Koa and then cut it when it ain't fresh.

bald1

Enlightened
Hey Charlie, would it help if the girls soccer team from U of H paid you a visit to help?

Let me know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. It *could* be arranged. hehehehe

BTW I'm just under 3 years to my second retirement too. Looking forward to playing on my own time!

Best!

Bob

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't expect the HA-III's to be so popular, though in hindsight, I guess it shouldn't have been unexpected... especially given how badly abraded my bare aluminum lights get in my pocket, of all places.