Looking for E2T pics.

Skyline

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Size15s said:
As far as I know these proto-types will not be released.
I seem to remember PK giving one away though...

P.S.
If I could have any one proto-type off PK's desk this would not even make my shortlist (of about a hundred items /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww man. It's too cool... I'd love to have one myself.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Al,

I think the E2T is a properly scaled and nice beam producing light. What WOULD be on your short list? I know, you can't answer that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It really is unfortunate that circumstances dictated that PK take down his site. So much eye candy and food for thought for us flashaholics! It was also nice to know that SF really has been there and done that! In some ways, it adds credibility to the line that SF does offer since they are certainly not limited in ideas or the ability to visualize those ideas!

- Don

- Don

Size15's

Flashaholic
Don,

I could post but I'd have to shutdown CPF so nobody could read it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That said, I'm still wanting an M1000.

BTW, I wonder whether PK will ever find a home for the Porsche flashlights he made?

Al

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Al,

He could stick some in his car and drive around as an ambassador for Porsche. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

- Don

Mister T

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Josh said:Put a 5Watter in that T head and it would be one mean light!

[/ QUOTE ]
Too bad they are only prototypes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Ray, do these count.
E2T.jpg
E2TF.jpg

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
It's funny you posted that. I was actually in the back yard last night running that exact configuration. It's amazing how far the SRTH throws a beam on only a 2-cell light.

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
IS there another adapter in between the UBHwE2C and the Turbo head ?

TIA

Klaus

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Nope. That's an E2 + DS-E2C + SRTH only. For whatever reason that black knurled piece actually screws onto the SRTH, however I'm not sure why it's not just a molded part of the head.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
......I'm not sure why it's not just a molded part of the head.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since these parts are machined, the design requires a female coupling that screws over the male thread with extended boss that mates to the LA. It would be very difficult to machine the female threads in a one piece construction where they go beyond (deeper) than the mating surface for the LA.

- Don

Latest posts