Lots of Bulbs

ebuchner

Newly Enlightened
When I'm not sick I'll post my stockpile of SF and non-SF lamps. The age of the WA group buy was long over by the time I could have participated. I barely managed to come across 3 1185s

Last edited:

ebuchner

Newly Enlightened
Have way more than these...like at least 65 more 1185, 40+ of 1166, all of the FiveMega bulbs, CL bulbs, AW's 6V bulbs, etc.
When you have an opportunity, do you think you could post a consolidated album of macro shots of all the WA and FM bulbs you have (i.e. clearly showing the filament and envelope). I feel like that would help scratch an itch I've had for 18 years since I was only lurking during the Golden Age of the hotwire :LOL:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
When you have an opportunity, do you think you could post a consolidated album of macro shots of all the WA and FM bulbs you have (i.e. clearly showing the filament and envelope). I feel like that would help scratch an itch I've had for 18 years since I was only lurking during the Golden Age of the hotwire :LOL:
MCBulbs.jpg

FM-1909.jpg

bulb-5607.jpg

bulb-1326.jpg

2-bulbs.jpg

64430-3854H.jpg

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
The login is in a medium gray text in the light gray area just above the starry blue background on the right "login or sign up". You have to be in the "Forum" tab.

Members commented that the HID Planet forum is mostly dead now. Probably list them on EBay. Not sure of price value. I asked Dan what his sell for, as he has a massive stockpile of these Fatboy DL50's