Lumens Factory Assembly

jds1

Newly Enlightened
I have a few older SF E1 and E2 models that I would like to upgrade. Does anyone have experience/feedback to share about the current generation Lumens Factory LED Assemblies? Are these assemblies a simple drop-in? Thanks for the help!

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi. Are your SF lights incan or older LEDs? If they are incandescent then yes, just remove the old bulb and drop in the LED unit. If your lights are LeD that would require someone to mod the light for you.

Salmonfacesalad

Newly Enlightened
I have a few older SF E1 and E2 models that I would like to upgrade. Does anyone have experience/feedback to share about the current generation Lumens Factory LED Assemblies? Are these assemblies a simple drop-in? Thanks for the help!

Jeff

I have lumens factory E1 and E2 drop ins. Both LED upgrades and incandescent drop ins. They are simple drop ins. I have nothing but an excellent experience with the products and customer service. Mark even made me a custom cyan E1 led drop in. Very cool guy!

jds1

Newly Enlightened
All of my SF are older incan lights, so the drop-ins will be perfect. Thanks for the info gents!

Jeff

jds1

Newly Enlightened
Just ordered the Nichia 319A modules for E1 and E2. Thanks again for the info.

Jeff