• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired M*g "D" head

Status
Not open for further replies.

9x23

Enlightened
FM,

Very nice work! I would be interested in a Type A, or Type A/D combo, in black if you decide to make any.

9x23

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
FM,
Very nice work! I would be interested in a Type A, or Type A/D combo, in black if you decide to make any.
9x23
===============
Fivemega, would you consider doing a run of "B-Conical" style for Mag C cell in black anodize? I think they would sell quite well. I would buy one. Let me note, however, that black is the only color I would buy.
===============
What I offer here is very low price and will never happen again.

$30 for finned/reanodized head is labor of machining if you supply the head. Check it out.

Basically, you get free head, free striping, free polishing and free reanodizing.

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
$30 for finned/reanodized head is labor of machining if you supply the head. Check it out.

Basically, you get free head, free striping, free polishing and free reanodizing.

So; all we have to do is send you our Mag heads and you will machine, strip and reanodize them for $30? We would appreciate you offering that service to us for that low, low price.:D:poke:

lctorana

Flashlight Enthusiast
What I offer here is very low price and will never happen again.

Basically, you get free head, free stripping, free polishing and free reanodizing.
And is greatly appreciated Varooj, believe me.

copperfox

Enlightened
FM, does your $30 offer apply to mag C heads, and can you anodize in black? I see only references here to D heads and other colors.

Last edited:

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received my finned red head yesterday. After seeing these in person, I now wish I had bought both red finned heads. These are very nice and a decent color match to the factory red Mag. I actually like FM's red much better.

Thank you for offering these.

^^Nova^^

Enlightened
Mine arrived the day before yesterday. It is a perfect match to the red Throwmaster that I have. Now I can change between that and a regular mag sized head without worrying about reflector, bezels and lenses flying around.

Cheers,
Nova

lctorana

Flashlight Enthusiast
My red one is a match made in heaven for my Maxim623 body.

(The 3" head is now on my 21AA-powered 6D Mag640)

And of course I needed a green one for my Exotic.

Perfect, as usual from FM.

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
F.M.,

I got my TypeD #1 HA Red. Beautiful work! I should have known, judging from your past work, that I should have ordered more of these HA while I had the chance!

TRDmatrix

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: for
TypeD #2 HA Gold $30
Shipping to states $5

total: $35
Transaction ID #78C17094EV7835602

TRDmatrix

Newly Enlightened
Just received Mag D gold head in the mail today. Your quality doesn't fail to amaze me once again.
I kinda like the 2 tone look of my ROP with black body and a gold head. Now if I could just find a clicky tail cap in gold ano, hmmm.
Thank you

Last edited:

overdog

Enlightened
:paypal:for:
TypeA #5 Chrome plated $40
+ international shipping.

Thank you & best regards,
Steffen.

BenjiBot

Enlightened
:paypal:
Transaction ID: 10T74756ML5564***

$36 for TypeA #3 HA Red including shipping to the UK

Please see me PayPal note for delivery address, it's better for me if you can send to my place of work

Thanks, and Happy Holidays

anonymoususer

Newly Enlightened
FiveMega,

Any chance will you be making more M*g D heads? I'm looking for a fluted, conical, finned head in black (or gunmetal with matching body/tailcap).

Status
Not open for further replies.