• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Malkoff junkies! Assemble! Again... N219B M361 3000K/3500K

nimdabew

Enlightened
Celery was the winner of the freebie giveaway in case anyone was wondering. A brass Olight i5T was put in his box after a random number generator pulled his "number" from the proverbial hat. I am glad you enjoy it, and I REALLY hope you will carry that light every day in a bag or your car. I love my (many) single cell primary lights, and the i5T and the i3T are my favorite quick pocket lights. I have them stored just about everywhere.

Celery

Newly Enlightened
Celery was the winner of the freebie giveaway in case anyone was wondering. A brass Olight i5T was put in his box after a random number generator pulled his "number" from the proverbial hat. I am glad you enjoy it, and I REALLY hope you will carry that light every day in a bag or your car. I love my (many) single cell primary lights, and the i5T and the i3T are my favorite quick pocket lights. I have them stored just about everywhere.
Thanks again for this, nimda! The heavy brass feel and the little ramp to high makes it a very sweet EDC!

nimdabew

Enlightened
Jimmyboots, I need an answer from you by the end of the month. If no answer, I am going to put your drop-in up for sale.

Jimmyboots

Enlightened
Jimmyboots, I need an answer from you by the end of the month. If no answer, I am going to put your drop-in up for sale.
Hey sorry. I just logged on sending funds now. Didn't notice the forums underwent a whole change. I normally get a notification when I get a pm here. Not sure what happened.

edit. Funds sent and PM sent with shipping info.

Last edited:

Lemurian

Newly Enlightened
How in the world did I miss this! If there are any extras or more to come, please let me know. My power went out two nights ago and my 4000K high cri drop-in came in very handy; also, it was much easier on the eyes than the power guys headlamp.

TILL-22

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I'd also like to know if there's anything left. I prefer 3500K, but 3000K will be fine too. Thanks in advance!

slickwatts

Newly Enlightened
Hi, probably late to the game. Do you have any left? Is so, please let me know.

Thanks,
Slickwatts

Last edited:

nimdabew

Enlightened
There are no more drop-ins left. I did get a couple of N219b emitter MDCs though. I may do a run of those in a few months since these things are the bees knees for a EDC 16340 light. If the interest is there, I may think about doing it next year.

nimdabew

Enlightened
Nimda I was also thinking of doing and MDC 219b run, for 1xAA. If you would like help coordinating I would be happy to work on that with ya!
I think we could do this. The head was $108 by itself not including the cost of shipping/LED. I am not sure how much more the body would be.

Lemurian

Newly Enlightened
I have a new favorite flashlight! It makes everything look great - like campfire light reflecting back from the rocks, trees, etc.

Thanks again, Nimdabew!

These LEDs would look incredible from a triple...just sayin'.

I look forward to checking in for the MDCs,
Lemurian

slickwatts

Newly Enlightened
There are no more drop-ins left. I did get a couple of N219b emitter MDCs though. I may do a run of those in a few months since these things are the bees knees for a EDC 16340 light. If the interest is there, I may think about doing it next year.

Please count me in on the N219b emitter MDC.

Thank you,
Slickwatts