Man charged with felony assault for shining flashlight at officer

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Season Two of Westworld had this Stones tune during key scene

Monocrom

Flashaholic
By 6 body count, do you mean how many men they have slept with? You don't need to know how many men a lady has slept with. Any quality woman is going to dump you just for asking.
No, that is a very important question. For one simple reason: Para-bonding.

Any woman with a high body count, literally cannot psychologically bond with a man who comes along years later. Or, cannot truly fall in love with him. She's already para-bonded with another man. One of her Ex.-Boyfriends. Although, considering how Para-bonding works, don't ask her to name which one it was. She usually has no clue. But it happens early on in a woman's life.

The singer Madonna once admitted in an interview that the one true love of her life was Sean Penn. Guy she was married to long ago. Guy who allegedly physically and emotionally abused her. Yet many years later, she admitted he was her one true love. Yeah, that's called Para-bonding. No man in her eyes will ever come close to being remotely as good as her Ex.

Also, no; a truly High-quality woman would not instantly dump him for asking what her body count is. A High-quality woman would recognize that's an important question and not get upset when asked. Another reason why such a woman would not get upset?.... There is literally no such thing as a High-quality woman with a High body count. Does NOT exist. Mythical creature.

You would have an easier time hunting down a Black man who has achieved the rank of Grand Dragon or Grand Wizard or Grand Whatever of the K K K than you would finding a High-quality woman with a High body count. Good luck to you.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
such question screams insecurity, If anything you should make it look like you absolutely do not care. Your chances will be higher that way.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
No, that is a very important question. For one simple reason: Para-bonding.
Another good reason is the more partners people of either sex have, the more likely they picked up some kind of STD. You know the old saying-when you sleep with someone you sleep with everyone else they slept with.

I'll bet good money most of the "high-quality" girls I knew from high school slept with only one person, namely whoever they ended up marrying, assuming they got married. Despite guys having a reputation for playing around, a lot of the better guys might only have 1 or 2 or 3 partners in their life also but they would be embarrassed to admit that to their buddies. So they'll mention some mythical double-digit body count.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a Gf that would not have sex without a condom unless we both tested for std's, So we went to one of those anonymous test sites in Manhattan, took all tests, on the spot we only got results for aids/hiv tests, both were negative, the rest was supposed to be ready in a few days, but we never called, we ended up having sex with no condoms same night, lol.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a Gf that would not have sex without a condom unless we both tested for std's, So we went to one of those anonymous test sites in Manhattan, took all tests, on the spot we only got results for aids/hiv tests, both were negative, the rest was supposed to be ready in a few days, but we never called, we ended up having sex with no condoms same night, lol.
I've never had a girlfriend that wanted me tested, but that was smart on her part.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
The singer Madonna once admitted in an interview that the one true love of her life was Sean Penn. Guy she was married to long ago. Guy who allegedly physically and emotionally abused her. Yet many years later, she admitted he was her one true love. Yeah, that's called Para-bonding. No man in her eyes will ever come close to being remotely as good as her Ex.
I find that especially fascinating because it really illustrates the power of Para-bonding. Madonna literally had hundreds of partners of both sexes, yet she was only really bonded to one thanks to Para-bonding. I'm guessing it's similar when lots of people say their first love was their only true love, even if no sex was involved at the time.
I've never had a girlfriend that wanted me tested, but that was smart on her part.
I'd gladly get tested if anyone asked me. At least it means they want to sleep with me.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
She was very smart, she did not just want me get tested, she wanted to take same tests too, she did not rule out a possibility that she may have something she did not know about. I was not her first one, that much I knew, but I never asked any GF how many guys they had before me, I was asked that few times. But them we ended up doing it before we got results, that was not so smart, lol. but at least we knew neither of us had aids/hiv, and the rest can be cured with antibiotics, lol.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
She was very smart, she did not just want me get tested, she wanted to take same tests too, she did not rule out a possibility that she may have something she did not know about. I was not her first one, that much I knew, but I never asked any GF how many guys they had before me, I was asked that few times. But them we ended up doing it before we got results, that was not so smart, lol. but at least we knew neither of us had aids/hiv, and the rest can be cured with antibiotics, lol.
Most of them can be.
But okay, if a woman can ask a guy how many encounters he's had in his past; then she can be asked the same thing. That's my outlook.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most of them can be.
But okay, if a woman can ask a guy how many encounters he's had in his past; then she can be asked the same thing. That's my outlook.
Oh yea, you do have a moral right, if we are getting into that subject, but i never did, never gave them a hint that i cared, it was actually easy cuz i really did not care, nor i wanted to know. they ended up telling me themselves.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some rich *******s out there are AIDS as hell, but they keep going. Magic? He's had HIV for 33 years. Or possibly more. Money helps in your life expectancy a lot! Don't want it myself. We all have enough problems right..

jtr1962

Flashaholic
+

Massive dumpster fire left to burn itself out.

edit; talking about this thread, not the Stones
Thankfully at least very little politics in this thread. None of the other subjects being discussed are taboo in this forum, although they're obviously way OT.

We actually have a random thread on another forum I frequent. Still going strong 20 years and nearly 19K posts later.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
The way i see it, asking "how many before me" is like asking a credit card company to raise you limit, they may do it, but your credit history may get a hit. just use the card, and they will eventually do it themselves with no negative effect on your credit history

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast

Monocrom

Flashaholic
The way i see it, asking "how many before me" is like asking a credit card company to raise you limit, they may do it, but your credit history may get a hit. just use the card, and they will eventually do it themselves with no negative effect on your credit history
Actually no, no they don't.
Nowadays if you do not specifically put in a request to have that limit raised, they will NEVER do so. I'm talking about individuals who have been careful with their credit. Not done stupid things with it. Have paid off their debts in full at the end of each month. Been with the credit card company for decades, not just years. Basically those who would easily get approved for an increase in their credit limit.... Not going to happen if you just expect the credit card companies to do the right thing on their own.

Nope! They won't do a damn thing that doesn't directly benefit them. Won't go into all of the details, but I had to send in a $40 direct payment on my Bank debit card before my mother's credit card company would approve a transaction. It was a necessity, there was a time crunch, and it wasn't even that much money. Imagine my shock when the C.C. customer service rep. told me what my mother's limit was on the card. Then informed me that that had been her limit when she got the card back in 1999. Keeping my anger in check, I asked that her limit be raised based on all of the positives associated with her account. I was told, "no problem." It would just take approximately two weeks to process. Of all the idiotic....

Credit where it's due, after I explained the situation, I was told that a $39 and several cents payment NOW on her account would get the charge approved. So, I put $40 on her account. When that charge gets paid off next month, I'm calling them up and demanding that the "no problem" credit limit increase be put through. Not even a huge increase. Just large enough to make sure such B.S. never happens again.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually no, no they don't.
Nowadays if you do not specifically put in a request to have that limit raised, they will NEVER do so. I'm talking about individuals who have been careful with their credit. Not done stupid things with it. Have paid off their debts in full at the end of each month. Been with the credit card company for decades, not just years. Basically those who would easily get approved for an increase in their credit limit.... Not going to happen if you just expect the credit card companies to do the right thing on their own.

Nope! They won't do a damn thing that doesn't directly benefit them. Won't go into all of the details, but I had to send in a $40 direct payment on my Bank debit card before my mother's credit card company would approve a transaction. It was a necessity, there was a time crunch, and it wasn't even that much money. Imagine my shock when the C.C. customer service rep. told me what my mother's limit was on the card. Then informed me that that had been her limit when she got the card back in 1999. Keeping my anger in check, I asked that her limit be raised based on all of the positives associated with her account. I was told, "no problem." It would just take approximately two weeks to process. Of all the idiotic....

Credit where it's due, after I explained the situation, I was told that a $39 and several cents payment NOW on her account would get the charge approved. So, I put $40 on her account. When that charge gets paid off next month, I'm calling them up and demanding that the "no problem" credit limit increase be put through. Not even a huge increase. Just large enough to make sure such B.S. never happens again.
Well my experience is opposite, I have several CC raise my credit line without me asking.