Man charged with felony assault for shining flashlight at officer

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I went to work everyday during the pandemic. Mingled with hundreds of people. Never got sick.
When it was over and all the restrictions were lifted I got it.....twice.

I got flamed early on for saying "it's merely a bad@$$ cold that can kill you". Both times I had it, it was merely a bad@$$ cold.
You were very fortunate.

I still recall the very first non-elderly infected individual who died from Covid. It was a 16 year-old girl with zero previous health issues. Got it, developed a slight cough, literally died the next day.

Windam Rotunda, better known as Superstar wrestler Bray Wyatt passed away extremely recently . What everyone glossed over.... He died from complications regarding an injury. Complications caused by a Covid infection.

Some folks get infected, they feel nothing. No symptoms. They become carriers. Easily and unknowingly infecting others who die in horrific pain. Some suffer, but recover. For others, it just feels like a slightly worse than average flu infection. Or, a bad-haas Cold.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's one thing to have an opinion on someone's actions, but to ascribe cowardice or selfishness as their motivation is...... well, that's an entirely different undertaking.
You must not have had to deal with a lot of psychopaths in your life. I think the current ratio is like 1 in 25.

Or maybe you're saying something that is agreeing with this. I'm not reading that post correctly.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
reminds me of the idiots who was hauling a boat load of drugs i forget how much but it was pounds and pounds. these genius . thought it was a good idea to flip off a cop they passed!!!!they would of never been busted if they didnt flip cop off lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ive said this before i sometimes have a lead foot or lead wrist ..when ever i get pulled over im always polite and kind a respectful. not to avoid a ticket but becuase i respect leos. guess how many tickets i deserved? guess how many i got lol. i also told u how when i moved to my new home in july i introduced my self to local police dept. i always wave hello when i see them.... we live in a society where we all blame everyone but the idiot we see in the mirror.... ok i will also state we have bad cops and i hate bad cops. but most are good

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey great to have a doc onboard, Doc!

In your opinion, other than in the event of a major traumatic event like an OIS, how often do you think LEOs should be professionally screened for stress/mental illness?
Cops sit in those cruisers for hours. Most veteran cops suffer from hemorrhoids. You don't want to push any older cop (like Tony did) who might already be edgy from a sore bung hole.
...just my 2 ct

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Facebook dating app:

"I'm a really busy single mom, and I'm not interested in drama, but I'm willing to chat."
"I have been hurt a lot in life, but I feel that I am deserving a real man now."
"My children will always come first, is what any man I date needs to understand."
"I'm a single mom of 2 kiddos."
"Attract what you respect. Reflect what you desire." (yea no crap)
"Recovering carb addict." (sounds super hot and desirable)
"Mama first, you second.. Dating in this society sucks today"
"Tall Brunette with no titties." (Alright)

Just quotes from 8 profiles I saw right now. In like ten minutes or less. It gets a lot worse. A LOT.

This stuff is so hilarious to read it's almost like smoking crack.

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
"I'm a really busy single mom, and I'm not interested in drama, but I'm willing to chat."
"I have been hurt a lot in life, but I feel that I am deserving a real man now."
"My children will always come first, is what any man I date needs to understand."
"I'm a single mom of 2 kiddos."
"Attract what you respect. Reflect what you desire." (yea no crap)
"Recovering carb addict." (sounds super hot and desirable)
"Mama first, you second.. Dating in this society sucks today"
"Tall Brunette with no titties." (Alright)

Just quotes from 8 profiles I saw right now. In like ten minutes or less. It gets a lot worse. A LOT.

This stuff is so hilarious to read it's almost like smoking crack.
im way to stoned to read this post lol for real rolling stones

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
im way to stoned to read this post lol for real rolling stones
The state of affairs of the single mom industry out there these days. I can deal with "dog moms" and "cat moms" still, just because they haven't spawned any new neck tattoos. (that I know of). So I will talk to all the dog moms and cat moms and blue and red dyed and orange dyed hair women out there with a nose ring. And rings in other places. And 800 tattoos about nothing. Because that's what is out there now.

Last edited:

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
No jab/No job? Where? Sure as heck didn't apply to me or my co-workers. No official memo. No supervisors or managers stopping by to check to see we had gotten vaccinated. None of that. Quite frankly, the only reason I got vaccinated was because I asked our family doctor (woman I've known since I was a child) if it was worth doing. She said, "Yes." I have trust issues. I don't trust groups or entities. Number of individuals I fully trust, I can count on one hand with fingers left over. Her I trust. Plain and simple.

Well count yourself lucky as that was our reality here, I'm glad you were able to have a frank discussion with your Doctor, our Medical Registration Board and Drug Administration Agencies prevented Doctors acting in the best interest of their patients under threat of deregistration, there was only ever one accepted treatment option.

Last edited:

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
NEWS FLASH -- There are now more educated women than there are educated men. Do you think they all want to be alone? We should rename this place ExcuseForums. Facebook groups, Meetup -- GET A LIFE. No seriously. Get a life. Guys with a life outside solitary hobbies are more attractive to women. What they are looking for is someone who won't be a burden, and tell me men are much different?

I wasn't making excuses just pointing out a well known behavioural phenomena, however if you feel the need be "self righteous" by all means... have at it 😋

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Cops sit in those cruisers for hours. Most veteran cops suffer from hemorrhoids. You don't want to push any older cop (like Tony did) who might already be edgy from a sore bung hole.
...just my 2 ct
What's with the on topic post guy? We've moved on from that long ago along with aliens, covid, and now two fellows discussing why they won't date girls.
Keep up bro. :poke:

Meanwhile the Rolling Stones have a new album.
IMG_0608.jpeg

So you know there's going to be a tour.
Senility is the new 30.....

Last edited:

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Massive dumpster fire left to burn itself out.

edit; talking about this thread, not the Stones

Last edited:

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's with the on topic post guy? We've moved on from that long ago along with aliens, covid, and now two fellows discussing why they won't date girls.

Keith must have the liver of an elephant and also be on his 9th life.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast

View attachment 48575
World nursing home tour? I bet these stones are rolling a lot slower these days, and their fans are rolling in wheelchairs and Hoverounds.