• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker MK39vn Ranger - "Ideal" Handle SearchLight R

joshjp

Enlightened
Got it Today..i was mad at first..put my Sony VTC6 in...and light wasnt bright..plus the switches were both red, batts were fully charged..then put Samsung 30q flat top in..and light didnt turn on..then used button top 30Q and it works good now..

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got it Today..i was mad at first..put my Sony VTC6 in...and light wasnt bright..plus the switches were both red, batts were fully charged..then put Samsung 30q flat top in..and light didnt turn on..then used button top 30Q and it works good now..

Nice joshp. I cant wait to see your review.. this light doesnt like flat top... button top seem to be the only option...

joshjp

Enlightened
Nice joshp. I cant wait to see your review.. this light doesnt like flat top... button top seem to be the only option...

Thanks man..i made a unboxing vid..will upload soon..beam shot will be this Saturday if the weather is good. Look up ThatCrazyUnboxer 67 on YouTube. THANKS

Blevota

Newly Enlightened
Hi Vinh! :thumbsup:
Is it possible to buy this light from you with your extended warranty and checked by you to avoid any hidden defects?

Blevota

Newly Enlightened
You can find it at Skylumen.com
:thinking: Please read my question carefully! I know skylumen.com but my question is: could I buy factory version of this light directly from Vinh with him extended warranty. I wanna that Vinh CHECKED this light twice before sending it me after purchase.Manker has bad quality control but I like this light very much!

Nokoff

Enlightened
Vinh's video on the UI is so good, nice work! I heart not having to cycle through strobe, yet having it immediately available, as is turbo mode. Great, easy UI design, hats off to Manker design.

It just doesn't get hot. I have the stock, neutral white flood.

The battery level indicator 'breathing' is great.

I'd like an engineering mode for a lower moonlight but that wouldn't be for practicality reasons.

To clear something up, I use 4 Sony VTC5 flat tops and they work perfectly. Also, the last pic has both flood and throw on at the same time in moonlight. The camera makes it look brighter than it is. Pics from my couch at night...like it or lump it.
808e6d93f75ca85af89d1918b8146fe8.jpg

b657d5e5d7d5712664ab0cb0a13a9a09.jpg
09b7ca35de5704eddabf0aca01042865.jpg
4f223377de1336c28f1f08cba590543e.jpg
b548f10f53455a5111d53280c8cff17b.jpg
6bb0a30ee63272504ee363f3801dccf1.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
MK39vn

Pretty innovative design to run wires for the quad from under. Solid thick chunk of mass right beneath the 2 quads should heat sink very well too.

https://skylumen.com/products/manker-rangervn-excellent-handle-light

Nokoff

Enlightened
Manker MK39vn Ranger - "Ideal" Handle SearchLight R

Vinh the dual quads are bright enough however the throw is just ok stock. It needs more throw. That's where it really falls short. The fact that it's a dual purpose torch is awesome, and it doesn't get hot.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: Manker MK39vn Ranger - "Ideal" Handle SearchLight R

Vinh the dual quads are bright enough however the throw is just ok stock. It needs more throw. That's where it really falls short. The fact that it's a dual purpose torch is awesome, and it doesn't get hot.

Throw is 2000 Lumen and nearly 300Kcd. That's about the same lumen as CATvn and about 100Kcd more. I guess 2500 lumen and 350Kcd would be ideal but i certainly wouldn't say the current spec really fall short.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just purchased one of these lights and Vinh was right on the money when he named it "Ideal". It's the dog walking light I been searching for! It's such a breeze to hold onto the handle instead of the regular body of a flashlight. Makes it seem lighter and less energy. The ui is as perfect as it can get with the two switches and the two types of beam. Instant access to turbo and strobe is fantastic. I feel so safe walking the dog or when I'm alone having this light on me. I can't say enough good things. The beams are so smooth too. I didn't think I would like or care for the different beams. I use the quads while walking and when I need to scan I'll turn on the thrower and if I need more power, I'll turn both on.
I wish there was a more upgraded version.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I just purchased one of these lights and Vinh was right on the money when he named it "Ideal". It's the dog walking light I been searching for! It's such a breeze to hold onto the handle instead of the regular body of a flashlight. Makes it seem lighter and less energy. The ui is as perfect as it can get with the two switches and the two types of beam. Instant access to turbo and strobe is fantastic. I feel so safe walking the dog or when I'm alone having this light on me. I can't say enough good things. The beams are so smooth too. I didn't think I would like or care for the different beams. I use the quads while walking and when I need to scan I'll turn on the thrower and if I need more power, I'll turn both on.
I wish there was a more upgraded version.

A version of all XHP35 HI and Dual VNX2 driver can be had but its too much trouble to build LOL.

This is a great light. Not crazy performance but it does what its intended very well.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast

A version of all XHP35 HI and Dual VNX2 driver can be had but its too much trouble to build LOL.

This is a great light. Not crazy performance but it does what its intended very well.

That would be insane! I think I'll be happy with xplhi for the quads, and should be easier to build than xhp35hi. And instead, get a crazier emitter for the throw beam...such as the cbt90 lol