Mary Ann or Ginger (poll test)

Mary Ann or Ginger?

• Total voters

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Unforgiven said:
During the last few of the 13 years I worked at the Kansas City Airport, I helped Dawn Wells (Mary Ann) several times. She still looks pretty much the same /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and a real down to earth person. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You lucky dog! But...I remember a pic of someones toes...REALLY great stuff for a innocent and impressionable thing...such as myself (where is that slobbering graemlin?). Sasha...can we see them again? My wife won`t show me hers...something about saving them for someone special. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
FlashGordon said:
Julie Newmar as Catwoman made MaryAnn and Ginger look two-dimensional...snip

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't quite sure what this meant until I saw:

juliesuit2.jpg

There is nothing that is not three-dimensional about this kitty-cat.

e=mc²

Enlightened
NJ - Land of malodorous \"earl\" refineries!
I was a teenager when the Batman series first aired, and Julie Newmar definitely had an effect on my surging hormones. I was completely enamored with that babe. Yvonne Craig as Batgirl in the later episodes just re-inforced those hormone levels.
For Yvonne pics look here
Wonder what those babes look like now? But then again, I don't wish to spoil my very fond memories of them as they were.

Ed.

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about the girls of Hootersville?

You know, Petticoat Junction!

Can you believe that they actually got away with naming the town Hootersville?

offroadcmpr

Enlightened
Wow is right. The first person I saw posted was DavidW, the founder of CPF, and I though that he has not posted for longer than a year! I checked the date and noticed that it was a very old thread.

How many names do you recognize?

cbxer55

Enlightened
I'll stick with Morticia, from the Addams Family. Tight black dress clinging to all them curves, WOW! I am talking about the Morticia from the old series, not the recent movies.:whistle:

Last edited:

Raven

Enlightened
There's a reason why Mary Ann and Ginger never moved in with the men, and let's just leave it at that.

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mary Ann.

And what about Lee Merriweather or better yet, Eartha Kitt as Catwoman (-women)?