• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Maxlite TITANIUM Bezel (accepting payment) & Clicky interest list

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MAXLITE & stuff interest list

karlthev said:
Thanks Ghost! Looks like 'ol number 9 may be what I got unless this has started something new...not! I'm following too dang many posts so it seems!

Karl

Hmm, I see a way for an enterprising young flashaholic to make a buck here: Automatic Indication of Interest Proxy Service for those too busy to read the threads!
lolsign.gif
But who have deep pockets to compensate for their lack of time.
biggrin.gif

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just follow this thread for Maxlite2. :),well.... unless another new thread appear.

:ohgeez: took me 5 minutes to list out in my brain all the prime numbers.

place your name for serial # 017 & 019

Regentag said:
These threads are impossible to follow! I think there was an "interest list" for a run of black Maxlites, Bezels and Clickies.

Serial number should be the lowest 2 available prime numbers. :)

Cheers!

Regentag

Banned

GhostReaction said:
Just follow this thread for Maxlite2. :),well.... unless another new thread appear.

:ohgeez: took me 5 minutes to list out in my brain all the prime numbers.

place your name for serial # 017 & 019

Well, Mike said there *will* be a new thread (see post #92), with the inevitable rush to the gate, so I may miss 17 and 19, but no matter - plenty more primes after that...

The big question is whether two will be "enough" this time around (it wasn't last time). :naughty:

Cheers,

Last edited:

SL230

Newly Enlightened

Put me down for #25 MAXLITE(Extra Runtime) in BLACK HA.
Thanks!

Last edited:

pcmike

Enlightened

I am so, so confused about this Maxlite offering. Is this Maxlite offering going to be two-stage and if so how is the two-stage accomadated (via converter or some sort of resistored switch)? What emitter will be used? What drive levels? What kind of runtime? Can someone please fill in all the little details that seem to be scattered all over the place as all I really know is this is a AA light and that's something I think I may want.

:thanks:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok. Hmmm should I post here or now in the other thread? I guess if this needs to go in the new thread someone will copy it over... :)

I found a couple scrap bezel rings I can machine for the new simple bezel design. They are only scrap if you have a pair of calipers and know what the dimensions are supposed to be..:oops:

I basically shut down the shop and won't be back to work till next Wednesday. We either take the day after or the day before the 4th off. I opted to take the day before so I can have a nice 4 day vacation.... I might and I say might :) go into work for aprox an hour and run the bezel cuts on these two scrap parts so you can see what they will look like.

Let's see, get up early 5:00am and ride my bike to work (80 deg outside) this early, and run a couple parts for you CPF Members. hmmm.. The things I do for CPF. Good thing I love making new stuff. It is always nice to like your job.

I guess I will get up tomorrow morning and go into work for an hour or so to make the bezel. I should be able to post some pictures tomorrow. I will probably be back home before the wife even gets out of bed. Around 7:00am :sssh:

Last edited:

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

TnC_Products said:
Ok. Hmmm should I post here or now in the other thread? I guess if this needs to go in the new thread someone will copy it over... :)

I found a couple scrap bezel rings I can machine for the new simple bezel design. They are only scrap if you have a pair of calipers and know what the dimensions are supposed to be..:oops:

I basically shut down the shop and won't be back to work till next Wednesday. We either take the day after or the day before the 4th off. I opted to take the day before so I can have a nice 4 day vacation.... I might and I say might :) go into work for aprox an hour and run the bezel cuts on these two scrap parts so you can see what they will look like.

Let's see, get up early 5:00am and ride my bike to work (80 deg outside) this early, and run a couple parts for you CPF Members. hmmm.. The things I do for CPF. Good thing I love making new stuff. It is always nice to like your job.

I guess I will get up tomorrow morning and go into work for an hour or so to make the bezel. I should be able to post some pictures tomorrow. I will probably be back home before the wife even gets out of bed. Around 7:00am :sssh:

Thanks for your dedication & going the extra mile! :thumbsup: :D

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast

Chris if you like, you and Mike could take over this thread for the bezel updates.
I could change the thread title to your liking. The interest list might be useful to you to judge how many bezel are in demand.

TnC_Products said:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast

That would have to be up to Mike. I really wouldn't be able to handle taking over the thread for the Bezel rings because it is hard enough just keeping track of the thread.

I guess if I posted a link to a page where they could put their names in and said what they wanted it would be easier. This way the list will be updated automatically. I am not sure how many people would want to do this though.

Anyways. I have a picture of the new Bezel. I will have to publish it to my site first then post the link to the picture. This was my first design until I saw someone making one just like it. :)

Bezel1.jpg

Bezel2.jpg

GhostReaction said:
Chris if you like, you and Mike could take over this thread for the bezel updates.
I could change the thread title to your liking. The interest list might be useful to you to judge how many bezel are in demand.

ibcj

Enlightened

The bezel looks great ! Thanks for your early morning work....it is appreciated.

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast

That is such a good looking bezel :goodjob:
Will this be on the Maxlite2?

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast

Anyone else interested for a fine handsome looking bezel?

Do put your name down so it will help Chris and Mike to gauge how much they need to produce.