• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Sapphire GS (Sold)

blackfly

Enlightened
Hello everyone. I have a couple lights here for sale. Have a look at each item individually for details. Feel free to PM me any questions you have.

To Buy: Please post "I'll Take It" in this sales thread. A clear "I'll Take It" wins out over any PM deal. Following this procedure will secure your claim on the light.

Payment: PayPal is preferred. I will cover PayPal fees. After you post your intent to buy the light I will send you my PayPal info by PM. Please send payment within a reasonable time (the same day).

Shipping: I will only ship to buyers with a US address. I will cover the full cost of shipping to buyers in the US. I will insure the item to its full value. A signature will be required & you will be sent a tracking number when the item ships.

Returns: If you are not happy with the item for whatever reason please let me know within two days of receiving it & I will gladly accept it back minus the cost of return shipping.

Other Conditions: This sale is limited to buyers with US shipping addresses only. No requests to hold the item please. Also, I'm not looking to trade at this time because I am doing this sale to generate funds.

McGizmo Mule High CRI:
This is a McGizmo Mule with a High CRI Nichia 119 emitter. I am the original owner of this light. I have carried and used it lightly and has some minor surface marking in the Ti but overall is in great condition. There are no scratches or dings or anything. I am Asking $360; $350; $340; Now $335 (SOLD).

Kvkrc.jpg

fgygj.jpg

DJwLy.jpg

McGizmo Sapphire GS:
This is a McGizmo Sapphire GS. I am the original owner of this light. It has been used but has no cosmetic blemishes worth noting. In my opinion it looks basically new. Asking $125; $120; NOW $115 (Sold).

kfEcwN9.jpg

26SI1Nr.jpg

Muyshondt Mako Flood:
This is a Muyshondt Mako Flood from Enrique's most recent run. It has a two stage emitter with a warm/neutral tint and a flood profile. I am the original owner of this light. It has been used but it is in good condition. There aren't any scratches or marks on it except for one small nick at the split ring attachment point. I tried to capture it in the bottom photo. Asking $135 (SOLD)

sHfv4ZI.jpg

EqmIAKp.jpg

Zlromi2.jpg

McGizmo Haiku High CRI:
This is a McGizmo Haiku with a High CRI Nichia 119 emitter. I am the original owner of this light. It has been lightly used and has a couple minor surface marking in the Ti but is in excellent condition. I have not put more than two batteries through it since receiving it. Asking $400 (SOLD).

2R84rds.jpg

Last edited:

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Mule High CRI (Available); McGizmo Haiku High CRI (Sold)

Just got the Haiku. It is more amazing than I ever imagined. Thanks for the extras as well. Very kind of you.

Ill be posting a cheer in the forum for you.

Take care and good luck!

blitz255

Newly Enlightened

would you have any interest in a trade for the mule? I have a SWM ti+ with precision works grip mod and jhanko bezel with 6 trits slots. No trits installed. Also have the original bezel with the logo removed.

blackfly

Enlightened

would you have any interest in a trade for the mule? I have a SWM ti+ with precision works grip mod and jhanko bezel with 6 trits slots. No trits installed. Also have the original bezel with the logo removed.

I'm not looking to trade right now since I'm mainly trying to generate funds with this sale. Thanks for asking though.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

blackfly

Enlightened
Re: New Items Added: McGizmo Mule High CRI; McGizmo Sapphire GS; Muyshondt Mako Flood

I've dropped the price on the Mule again. I also added a McGizmo Sapphire GS and a Muyshondt Mako Flood.

Toons

Newly Enlightened
Re: New Items Added: McGizmo Mule High CRI; McGizmo Sapphire GS; Muyshondt Mako Flood

You will not need a backup on the Mako flood but I'm your guy if you do.... :candle:

blackfly

Enlightened
Re: Still Available: McGizmo Mule High CRI; McGizmo Sapphire GS

Dropping the price on the Sapphire to $120. That's $30 below the price you would pay for a new one. Buyer can expect a light in excellent condition. Same with the Mule. No price drop this time but it's already $75 below what you would pay if new. Shipping & PayPal fees paid by me. Great deal.

Last edited:

jwyj

Enlightened

I'll take the mule if you are willing to ship it to my cousin in Houston.
Please sent me your paypal address if this is OK.

blackfly

Enlightened

PM sent to jwyj with PayPal info.

Last edited: