• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Ti PD-S (6 Flute) with an AOTH Holester and PEU Bezel(Sold)

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was just wondering if this is the same light I just received from Steve (warx23) ??? There can't be that many 6 flute Dark Zero mods like this one. I popped the top and got out the magnifying glass and it sure looks like the one he refurbished a couple of times already. If this is one in the same...I am glad I gave it a good home and I am proud to be the new owner...if this is a different one I am stll proud to be it's current master! Thanks Karl Ha Ha now I am into flashlight geneology...SICK! But I Love it! :twothumbs

I was just wondering if this is the same light I just received from Steve (warx23) ??? There can't be that many 6 flute Dark Zero mods like this one. I popped the top and got out the magnifying glass and it sure looks like the one he refurbished a couple of times already. If this is one in the same...I am glad I gave it a good home and I am proud to be the new owner...if this is a different one I am stll proud to be it's current master! Thanks Karl Ha Ha now I am into flashlight geneology...SICK! But I Love it! :twothumbs

The geneology on that particular Ti-PD 6 Flute began with me. I was the original owner and sold it to griff way back when. :)

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Not sure which one you have but I do know this is the one that I bumped to 1A & converted from a PD into a PD-S for Griff which was his EDC that he got from Troy. I remember cause it had no clip. Yes I did refinish this one but this is not the same 6 flute that I refinished twice that I have a thread on. That one was owned by Tim (GroundHogg) when I refinished it the first time & the second time I refinished it was when proline owned it. IIRC there's only two 6 flutes that I've ever given the refinish job, but one was bumped to 1A & the other just under 800ma. Griff's was 1A.