McLux rollcall

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:
[ QUOTE ]
The LED Museum said:
both are TK units, so I didn't have to {vulgar term for intercourse} with them beforehand.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bzzzzt! Nope. The black one might have been "prebuilt" for you, but it isn't an official TK unit. All TK's were EN only. The blacks were piece-build only. So... *somebody* had vuglar term with it. And I'm pretty sure that was Don. He really got into these, ya know? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Then I have Don to thank for putting the Black Widow together for me before sending it on its merry way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thank you Don!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
McLux TK 2003-041.

I smile everytime I look at it. Thanks, AngusMan.

Thanks to the association of odoriferously noted promulgators of the gospel of solid state beams that help us trip the photon fantastic with shining, powerful grace.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:
All clips were the same size. In fact the TK clips were copied exactly (or as close as possible) from the original clips. The PR just barely touches the end of the clip. It still works, but not as intended, certainly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just checked again on mine but I was too scared to try. In order to get mine to even start screwing on straight a lot of pressure from the clip has to be but on the head. Feels like it's gonna scrape a big groove around the head. Nope I'll just wait for a PR-T head I guess.
thx for the info Darell

Latest posts