• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Merkava TEC-T3, S3, A3 & A3 Cerakote Tritium Fobs and Tritium Upgrade Capsules

grahamstein

Newly Enlightened
Re: Merkava TEC-T3, S3, A3 & A3 Cerakote Tritium Fobs and Tritium Upgrade Capsules

WHT is the grand total for a 1x Merkava TEC-A3 anodized with ice blue tritium insert shipped?

Rblprd

Newly Enlightened
Re: Merkava TEC-T3, S3, A3 & A3 Cerakote Tritium Fobs and Tritium Upgrade Capsules

No way to get a bright blue cerakoted one?

s142nv

Newly Enlightened

1 x Merkava TEC-T3 Fob with green tritium please and python clip

s142nv

Newly Enlightened

Payment sent!

Rblprd

Newly Enlightened

So no blue cerakote?

Lynchizzle

Newly Enlightened

Hey there, I'd like to order a Green Tritium Upgrade Capsule for a TEC-T3 that I recently purchased. Thank you!

Jdelagu1

Newly Enlightened

May I order a TEC-A3 cerakote fob in safety orange with a Ferrari yellow tritium, shipping to florida? I'm new to this site and was excited to find this place!! Does it come with pellet insert as well?

Merkava

Newly Enlightened

Your TEC-A3 Cerakote fob in Safety Orange comes with a yellow Tritium Upgrade Capsule installed. Please PayPal US$50.22 to: [email protected]

Email: [email protected]

May I order a TEC-A3 cerakote fob in safety orange with a Ferrari yellow tritium, shipping to florida? I'm new to this site and was excited to find this place!! Does it come with pellet insert as well?

Jdelagu1

Newly Enlightened

How much more would it be to get the A3 cerakote in safety orange with the GITD pellet and also get a Ferrari yellow tritium vial?

joshjuno

Newly Enlightened

I would like to order a TEC-A3 cerakote fob in safety orange with a Deep Blue tritium, shipping to North Carolina

lunas

Enlightened

i would like
1 ice blue Tritium Upgrade Capsule
1 deep blue Tritium Upgrade Capsule