• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milky Spit “Rebelius” Illuminator M100 - **SOLD**

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Re: Milky Spit "Rebelius" Illuminator M100 - **2nd Price Drop**

Sweet
I'll be sending thom the 185.00 Money order ASAP!
PM's out to the both of you!
Thanks to both parties.
:party:

Since it's effectivley mine now can I get some specifics on it?
recharge ok? drive levels? runtimes for primary and recharge? More flood than throw? etc etc...............

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Re: Milky Spit "Rebelius" Illuminator M100 - **2nd Price Drop**

So that everyone is clear. This is "SOLD", pending immediate funds via Paypal from Thom to me, in trust for Sgt. LED. Sgt. LED to pay Thom a Money Order for $185. Both I, and Sgt. LED wish to thank Thom for stepping in with his gracious offer and making this a reality for the Sarge!

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
SWEET
But I need details to drool over!

Sarge, the light consists of a Rebel-100 emitter with McR10-R reflector. Driver circuit, if memory serves, is that of an L1 Cree, meaning you ought to see 90-120 minutes of bright output on 1x123 primary OR 1xRCR123 rechargeable... followed by dimming then low-level emergency light.

As for the Rebel recall, I believe this particular Rebel came from an unaffected batch... but to a certain degree it's irrelevant in that I would end up replacing the Rebel free of charge if it should die unexpectedly... same as I would handle any other of my builds. If that does happen, and I sincerely hope it does not, just contact me directly ASAP and I'll do my best to make things right as expediently as possible.

Enjoy the light!

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Well thank you very much for droping by and enlightening me!:thumbsup:

Finally found a M1 Illuminator modded out with the head still sealed!

I always wanted this mod but for some reason didn't think of the Rebel option to bypass the whole plastic lens issue. Not that they are bad in general, they're just bad for me due to wildly accumulating scratches.

This was a great deal all around from the price, the hold, the HUGE assist by an uninvolved nice guy, to the sweet pleasing light. I could not pass all this up and continue to frequent this fine fine forum.

I am curious as to the different tail switch however! I have a spare stock one but hey it's good to learn the backstory.

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am curious as to the different tail switch however! I have a spare stock one but hey it's good to learn the backstory.

There's not much of a backstory. This was originally going to be a personal light for me, and I like my lights to have tailstand capability. That meant either a HA-NAT stock clicky with Nekomane tailguard (which is HA-BK), or the all HA-BK LeefClicky. Since the grip rings are black, I liked the way they tied the tail's color into the general scheme, and overall I like the knurled, masculine look of the LeefClicky... plus the relatively thin scallops make it easy to work the clicky without the scallops themselves getting in the way. That's pretty much it! :eek:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
:eek:oo:
Well it was worth asking to find out this was intended as a personal piece!

Now it gets a shrine built in my closet.
:twothumbs

Mo heads out in the morning to thom.

Latest posts