Milkyspit Creemator?

Mathiashogevold

Enlightened
Hi!
I just bought a Milkyspit Creemator from a shop here in Norway( the shop imported it)
it uses a Cree XR-E R2 and the specs from my shop says 260+ lumens. This is different from other specs, someone says 300 lumen, other says 240 lumens and cree q5. What is right?
The body is a Surefire E2D LED Defender. Wich battery will give most light in this flashlight? Should i use Rcr123's in it?

By the way, what do YOU think about the Milkyspit E2DL Creemator?

Last edited:

Jaq

Newly Enlightened
Math,
it's my favorite edc. Output differs with emitter( according to Milky)
Don't use two rcrs. You can use a single rcr in a single cell body, but primaries only in two body

jaq

mudman cj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where corn and pigs are grown unimpeded by trees
You can run it off of any size single cell Li-ion such as 17670 or even 18650 if you have the right body.

Another potential reason for different output is the maximum drive current. Milky builds lights to suit the desires of the customer, and some request special settings for the current levels - I know I did :whistle:.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
What driver does it have?

If its the Accorn 1.3A driver then yes you will have at least 240 real OTF lumens.

If its something else you can get a good estimate. What is your tailcap current with a single cell?

bigC

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bigchelic, sorry but i dont know wich driver it has. This is a link to the norwegian site, where i got information about the Creemator+pictures
http://www.lightman.no/product/564143/Surefire_E2D-LED-Defender-Creemator.html
Use Google translate to translate the site to english.
hope you can fond it out!:)
i dont know anything about the tailcap either

There you go:
An identical model with 2 Surefire CR123 primaries, but with a Q5 not an R2 did 240ish OTF by MrGman. So, this one will be brigher with the higher bin R2. congrats!!

Note: at how Milky attaches that heatsink.. Talk about great heat transfer. I like seeing his custom heatsinks and work in general..very nice indeed.

E2D-LED-Defender-Creemator-564143-502040.jpg

E2D-LED-Defender-Creemator-564143-273985.jpg

Last edited:

Mathiashogevold

Enlightened
Woho!!!
I guess i will be a happy creemator owner. Thanks to my great dealer in Norway, Stephan! Knowable guy:) He fix everything for flashaholics in Norway :) and thanks to you, bigC for great help!

Mathiashogevold

Enlightened
Yeah, he is! He got all the popular lights from polarion, to wiseled, to surefire to customs and everything else!:)
norwegiAn too?:)

Last edited:

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I forgot to mention that with the TIR Optic you get alot of throw too. Im not going to blow my own horn here since I didn't build this Milky L1, but it puts out 390 OTF lumens and 14.5k lux at 1 meter:D

Just in case I didn't post these images enough already:naughty::sick::crackup:

P6070016.jpg

P6070013.jpg

P6070011.jpg

P6070012.jpg

Mathiashogevold

Enlightened
Og holy.... I need that light! Send it to me now.
Just kiddin, Think i have to buy some more milky mods.. They are superb! :thumbsup:

everybody loves pictures of good looking lights:)

Last edited: