• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mini-HID

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
All the parts are En-Route to me to complete the Mini's. I may be able to ship a couple late this week but most likely all will ship on Monday morning :)

Mac

catch228

Newly Enlightened
cmacclel said:
All the parts are En-Route to me to complete the Mini's. I may be able to ship a couple late this week but most likely all will ship on Monday morning :)

Mac

Can't wait!!! Thanks for the update!!! :D

When do you need the balance sent to you?

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
catch228 said:
Can't wait!!! Thanks for the update!!! :D

When do you need the balance sent to you?

After I have all the parts in hand then I will accept the balance of the payments as then without a doubt they will be completed this weekend and shipping on Monday. My daughter won the regional cheerleading finals and where heading to Disney for the Nationals this Tuesday so they need to be completed this weekend:).

Mac

catch228

Newly Enlightened
cmacclel said:
After I have all the parts in hand then I will accept the balance of the payments as then without a doubt they will be completed this weekend and shipping on Monday. My daughter won the regional cheerleading finals and where heading to Disney for the Nationals this Tuesday so they need to be completed this weekend:).

Mac

Sounds good. Congratulations to your daughter!

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was hoping everything would be here today but I still haven't received the Batt Holders and Reflectors. They where both sent priority mail 2 days ago. So they better be here tomorrow :)

Mac

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Wife just informed me all packages have arrived. All lights should ship Monday :) I'll be busy this weekend. I'll send each of you a total balance owed this weekend. Shipping in the US priority mail (2-Day) will be $4. overseas members I will need to figure your out individually. If you did not include your address via paypal I need it to compute shipping charges.

Mac

catch228

Newly Enlightened
cmacclel said:
The Wife just informed me all packages have arrived. All lights should ship Monday :) I'll be busy this weekend. I'll send each of you a total balance owed this weekend. Shipping in the US priority mail (2-Day) will be $4. overseas members I will need to figure your out individually. If you did not include your address via paypal I need it to compute shipping charges.

Mac

VERY COOL!!!

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
All the machine work is completed along with 5 lights. All that left is to put the other 3 together:) Time to hit the sack after a 12 hour day in front of MagLites :)

Mac

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not bad finished before 12am :) MorpheusT1 just had to get his *Groove* on keeping me up:) Well here's the bunch..............tomorrow they will be packaged up and shipped to the Mini-HID lovers around the world. 14 days from feeler post to completed post...................this HAS to be a new CP record:)

G Nite Mac

Mini_HIDs-vi.jpg

nemul

Flashlight Enthusiast
looking good! I wish I had that kinda money, then i'd have me one too! :)

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
cmacclel said:
14 days from feeler post to completed post...................this HAS to be a new CP record:)

Without a doubt! :thumbsup:

Now, I only have to wait a couple months for my FM 3.5" head and I'll have the biggest little MiniHID in the neighborhood :p

-DF