• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Modifications to convert Malkoff MD2 to "MD1"

cliwilnew

Newly Enlightened
Martin, I just purchased an MD2 last night and I'm hoping to get an MD1 body for a great accessory option. Is your shop up and running, do you have boddies and are these still $55?

MartinDWhite

Enlightened
Martin, I just purchased an MD2 last night and I'm hoping to get an MD1 body for a great accessory option. Is your shop up and running, do you have boddies and are these still $55?

Cliwilnew,

I do have MD1's ready to be made and shipped at that price. Paypal and I will get it made.

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a big note of thanks to Martin!

MD1 body received! Definitely top quality work! I can see why Gene gave his nod of approval to this. Hmm... If I didn't know better, I would have thought that it was a standard Malkoff offering. Which I think speaks volumes about Martin's excellent workmanship. :thumbsup:

If anyone is thinking of getting an MD1, hesitate no further...
14680584517_338819924e.jpg

k9ghost

Newly Enlightened
Hey Martin I sent you an IM asking about another MD1. Did it get to you?

MartinDWhite

Enlightened
MD2 bodies inbound (a lot of them) to complete the pending orders and to stock up for future orders. There might even be a few Camo MD1s available soon. We will see.

coldshot

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone installed a McGizmo clip on an MD1? I have a clip and am waiting for my MD1 body. Not having all of the pieces in hand, I can't tell if the geometry works.

flashlight nut

Enlightened
I'm also in for a complete camo MD1. If they will be ready soon I would love to have it shipped with the MD1 to save on shipping. Please let me know if this is a possibility.

flashlight nut

Enlightened
Just as an FYI. I ordered an Elzetta clip to try on an MD1. Works pretty well. I had to use an oring instead of the rubber retaining ring that came with it. The metal clip can also be bent to fit closer to the body. I did that after I took the pictures. An easier and less permanent alternative than tapping screws into the tailcap.

380CB033-5B5F-4FBB-B52F-E50A9F905803.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
4665B7DA-649F-4A63-8DF0-03C0E803ADF8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Latest posts