Mr. Elfin Neutral

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm surprised not to see more people raving about their M11R. It's a very nice little light.

I mentioned in another thread that I installed the metal switch on my V11R high CRI after sanding and polishing it. Here's the latest news: After a few weeks of breaking it in, it now works very nicely and I can't even remember last time it wanted to jam.

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got my tan neutral today, very nice tint but the star is the tan anodizing, its fantastic looking in person. great fit and finish, quick shipping from hidcanada.com as well

slntdth93

Newly Enlightened
Does anybody's M11R black ring in the head rattle? It's not too noticeable but just wondering if its just me
and how's the alignment of the body and head. The clip for mine is almost lined up with the off position but isnt exact...

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got my tan neutral today, very nice tint but the star is the tan anodizing, its fantastic looking in person. great fit and finish, quick shipping from hidcanada.com as well

Yea, great service, I gotta say that.

Does anybody's M11R black ring in the head rattle? It's not too noticeable but just wondering if its just me
and how's the alignment of the body and head. The clip for mine is almost lined up with the off position but isnt exact...

I noticed that the bezel on mine can be unscrewed easily (same for my V11R). Looks like they didn't put any thread lock. Try to screw it in all the way and let us know if that makes a difference. Mine stay put now, but they wanted to come off on their own at first.

I think the markings are offset from the clip on purpose. I like it, but I can see how some could be bothered by that.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just came back from camping last week and I did some tests. The M11R neutral does have one of the best color rendition indoors, but the V11R high CRI was definitely the king of colors, flood and brightness. I chased a bear from camp and will post a detailed thread on the subject tomorrow or early next week. The V11R sure lit up the woods, I can tell you that much!