Music - Just plain bad.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
It was a 1500 watt tower so not very strong.
1500 watts is nothing to sneeze at for an FM station. We have an LPFM station in our area that seems to be running the "station in a box" system where everything runs on automation from a server. I almost never hear live talent on the station. Sadly this is a growing trend.

Toulouse42

Enlightened
I hope none of you are including Johnny Cash in your choices?.

I won't listen to Lily Allen. Her music wasn't bad but when she turned out to be a ******* i refused to play anything by her.

Reactions: TPA

ghostguy6

Enlightened
I'm going to say all music except rock produced between 1970 to 2000 and even then there are some exceptions. Country sucks! Rap sucks! Folk music is nothing but burnt out hippies. Techno and rave music, what the hell is that? I think you need to be on drugs to understand that. If I am forced to specifically mention one band there is a local band that sings folk songs at a local theatre near my house. Thanks to their vocalist, In my neighbour's words "I think I know understand what it sounds like when a cat is being raped."

bykfixer

Flashaholic
all country music and rap
My neice said "I hate every country music song". I said "really, every one?" She said "I guarentee you there's no country song I like". I laughed and said "oh really?" and played this one:

She said "it's country so I hate it".

When my brother said "every rap song sucks" I played this one:

He said "can I get a copy of that?"

I don't as a rule like country or rap but will admit there are some songs that I like.

Last edited: