My AAA order # is 2083, anyone close to this got thiers yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illiya

Newly Enlightened
Order 2880 received today. Comparing the old premium Arc AAA with the new one, I noticed the LED "Bulb" is mounted much higher in the reflector. That is, much more of it is exposed. Also, the new one is a much brighter light.

NoShadow

Enlightened
xochi said:
Waiting for new goodies is no fun.

It is a bit of a strain isn't it. I soon will have to buy more popcorn. Oh my.....

CANCEL THAT ORDER FOR MORE POPCORN.......

Just received word via e-mail that my order has been shipped today! FedEx has it speeding on its way to me as I write. My order number is #2904. The order was placed on December 31, 2005. Not to bad a wait afterall. So my fellow warriors of the darkness, fear not. The light is coming! ( I think my popcorn was spiked )

Last edited:

icecube

Newly Enlightened
Ya know folks, I'm depending on this thread to predict when my order comes in.

If yours gets sent off—tell us!

Mine's 2964, so I figure I have a bit of waiting to do—maybe another two weeks. Ack!

GopherwaitinghurtsindeedGopher

mtsao

Newly Enlightened
Order# 2909 is shipping today, 1/31/06. :laughing: Ordered Jan 1, 2006.

icecube

Newly Enlightened
^^Thnx buddy—

Sturluson said:
Icecube, I'm 2957, so when you get a heads-up from me, you can start walking - very slowly - towards the mail box....:laughing:

:)

Umm, I need something to illuminate my way in the dark—uh, got an idea?

I need a small, tough light, with about 6 lumens, runs off cheap batteries, and is small enough to fit in my pouch (optic, leatherman blast, little bic lighter, spare cash, pen, car key, and small writing pad, 4 extra batteries for the coming Arc)

Oh wait, nevermind... :ironic:

GophertryingtohavefunGopher

NoShadow

Enlightened
I hope FedEx knows where they're going. My light went from Phoenix,Arizona to Oakland, California. ( This is what tracking reports ) I live east of the Mississippi. I think it went the wrong way???? Here light! Here light! I'm over here.....head East now....

bobbagum

Newly Enlightened
no 2954 just shipped today, yay!

what about the gaps in between the numbers posted here? are they:

Going to non-cpf members?
or
just to previous customers

there must be alot of business to ARC from CPF how many %

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts