• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired My last sale on the forum

Illum

Flashaholic
It has been ten wonderful years, but the time has come to retire from flashlight collecting. All prices are final and includes CONUS shipping, Since I do not have paypal, it pretty much bars me from an international sale

I'm moving into an apartment for work reasons and decided I'm not going to be able to take on all this. I've sold most of my knives, selling most of my unused lights here. I'll be going from living in a 1300 sq foot house into a 500 sq ft studio. There is too much to take pictures, if you are interested in something make a post then email me and I'll send pictures to you. It's easier for me to upload pictures from my computer than to wait on tinypic or imageshack while my desktop is cluttered by popups.

My email is sfchang314 [at] yahoo.com
Don't forget to put your cpf handle on the email, I won't know who is who otherwise :)

I DO NOT HAVE PAYPAL, so money order only, sorry guys :/

[$65] Pelican M6 with a custom MC-E pill. Originally a LuxV McGizmo, upgraded it by user nein166 to a cool white MC-E 2s2p, he thinks it's a BBNexgen 1000 driver. Uses 2xcr123A, will include two replacement incandescent lamps and original holster.
Originally bought here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...inet-Clearing-of-Lights-Mods-Knifes-and-Deals
I bought it in April, left it on the shelf, and then briefly lost it during a move. Found it still in the same box it arrived.

[$80] Surefire 6P-GM host in used condition bored to fit 18650s
Originally bought here:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?407646-SOLD-***SUREFIRE-6P-GUNMETAL-18650-W-MALKOFF-M61W***
Bought it, used it briefly, then swapped over to Solar force L2P because I needed a clip. Otherwise looks about the same.
SN: A520102

SOLD to Autogiro

[$130] Surefire M3 in very good condition. No major dings but has been carried somewhat in a backpack. Comes with an MN10 lamp, if I can find the lanyard it came with it I'll toss it in.
SN: A41286
SPF for GrizzlyAdams

[$100] Surefire 9P in good condition, comes with a Solarforce XPL V31M 2.7-9V drop-in. This light traveled with me across three continents, then sat on the shelf for almost a year.
SN: A043369

[$170] Surefire Handgun Weaponlight, not sure what model it was for but it operates a P60 lamp, 2xcr123A, and a cross bolt switch. It looks like a W117 but I am not sure.
SN: A01252

[$70] Surefire 6P-BK in very good condition with a Solarforce 3-18V single mode XP-G2 drop-in.
SN: A740148

[$70] Surefire 6P-BK in excellent condition with a Lumen factory 3.6-13V single mode XP-G Dropin.
SN: A728383

[$80] Surefire A2-HA-RD, This one is an oddball, it has the lightest of all stippling in its reflector of all the A2s I've ever owned, and as a result the incandescent output, while bright, is extremely blotchy. The Red LEDs are naturally ringy, if you want to take on the effort of sanding them, go for it. This ones gone on several outdoor trips so it has a few dings on the bezel and a bit of anodizing is lost. It's fitted with a tail standing shroud made by user Moddo, and its seen many tail stand duties in my tent during outdoor excursions
SN: A59893

Sold to Mike125

[$100] Surefire L4, KL4 Modded to CREE MC-E by user AaronM and acid etched to produce a nice wall of light without the crosshair shadow MCE's produce. The body is bored and polished for cells up to 17670. This used to be my backup duty light so it is well carried but seldom used. A long clip is installed but it's not the new two way clip, bezel up carry. Because the KL4 head has been opened, it is not water resistant unless you decide to glue the head pieces together.
Body SN: A306683, KL4 SN: B71170

Sold to Carrot

[$70] Surefire L4, KL4 Modded to CREE MC-E by user AaronM and acid etched to produce a nice wall of light without the crosshair shadow MCE's produce. The body is probably bored for 17670 but I am not certain. This used to be my primary duty light so it was well worn and used. Because the KL4 head has been opened, it is not water resistant unless you decide to glue the head pieces together. This one has seen some reflector damage from water entry. It still operates fine, but cosmetically it's a 4/10.
Body SN: A245827, KL4 SN: A27250

Sold to a noncpfer :grin2:

[On Hold] [$65] FiveMega 2P 18650 P60 M*g 1D with a 3 mode LMH module. XM-L2 4000k 3000ma.
Bought it, used briefly, sat on the shelf. The AR coating on the UCL is on its last legs and the peripheral appears to be cracking. Still maintains water resistance though. Not sure what I had in mind when I bought it, but it didn't get used much. Sat on the shelf for nearly a year
Originally bought here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?408981-2P-18650-P60-M*g-1D-**SOLD**

[$130] Mag 2D ROP Black, :sigh: … I was hoping I would not have to do this.
Boroscilicate Window
FM Medium orange peel stochastic reflector, Cammed so it's focusable.
FM 6AA to 2D battery adapter, I will include the 2.1mm barrel to Tamiya charging adapter
Pelican Big D "3854" lamp set (high lamp installed and Low lamp in the tail cap)
Black Mag 2D xenon model
No batteries or charger is included or installed. It has not been carried, or resistance modded so it will accept NIMH hot off the charger.

[$25] Fenix E01 modded to red LED by user Chimo, polished reflector, nice and handy for astronomy

[$35] Gerber infinity Red LED, takes a single AA, bright as heck. Clip is a little worn but everything else looks good.

[$45] Inova X5- RED LEDS, uses a single cr123A. Made by Emissive Energy before Nite-Ize. This one sat in the safe since 2007, and went unnoticed till I started cleaning out the gun closet. It appears to be very good to excellent condition.

[$20] iTP H01 Headlamp, 1AAA, three mode. It's a backup headlamp when I'm on outdoor trips. It has seen some weather but I don't recall ever using it much. It's not a go to head lamp but as a spare it works nicely, better than using a coin cell headlamp.
Review here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?279381-iTP-H01-Headlamp-Review

[$65] Maglite 2D Aspheric. Not entirely certain how I ended up with it, and I did not build it. It is missing an O-ring for the bezel that snugs down the optic for proper focus. The black 2D body has been fitted with a heatsink and a linear driver designed to be powered by 3 C NIMH cells, I have used it sparingly with half spent C alkalines. Included is a PVC section that adapts 3C into 2D form factor. The heatsink appears at one point to be used for something else, but now a cool white XP-G on a tiny 10mm[?] MCPCB sits on it.

[$25] L3 Illumination L10 1AA Nichia 219 3-Mode Light, Black body color. Uses Nichia NVSL219AT-H1 4500K, 92 CRI, B10 Bin. Modes are 3-30-120 Lumens. I bought it as a backup to replace something, but that something never broke, so it sat on the shelf all year and likely will still sit there. New condition without box or paperwork.
SOLD to a non-cpf member

Flashlight related Gear

[$25] Surefire SC2 battery carriers, holds 6 cr123As and fits: N1, N2, N4, N5, MN10, MN11, MN15, MN16, MN20, MN21, MN60, MN61, N62 surefire lamps. I have two of them, each for $20 or both for $35

[$35] A pair of unused P90 incandescent lamps, these are awesome in 2x18650 cell configurations.

[$25] Auroralite Kit for Minimag, I bought this… gosh, 2007[?] To turn a regular incandescent minimag into a hotwire via two 14500 cells and a scorpion[?] lamp to run for about 20 minutes at 200 lumens. Back in 2007 200 lumens was very bright. I have no further info on this but it contains the borosilicate window, metal reflector, ceramic lamp socket, and a lamp with unknown life on it.
Sold to thslw8jg

[$20] Surefire EP3 Sonic Defenders, NIB. Medium/clear color. Not sure why I have this, and not sure why I kept it in the same drawer as tea candles, but I have no use for them

[$40] FiveMega MOP Reflector with Removable Cam. This was bought in the days of the ROP and Mag85. No one these days will know how hard we tried to attain the lumen war when we stuffed projector lamps into maglites and got creative with hotwiring batteries to run it. I bought this as a spare reflector in case my lamp exploded, it never did, thank god.
SPF to LEDAdd1ct

[$20] Two 50mm[?] Aspheric Lens, I have no specs

[$40] Homemade Li-ion carrier working prototype
It's built into a dewalt drill case, has a two bay 18650 carrier, one of which is tethered to a meter with a push button switch. On the side holds an Xtar MC1 general purpose charger for 18650/18700/14500/16340, etc. plus room to hold a USB cord and a USB wall cube. I have tables printed and tacked to the adjacent clamshell in regards to voltage versus capacity for Lithium-ion cells. This was intended to hold two spare 18650s and paired with a 1x18650 light.
Here's the writeup: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?416547-Built-a-battery-case-for-travel

[$45] Eagtac Sportac P60 Dropin, CREE XP-L HI Neutral, Smooth Reflector 2.7-6V. Includes 18650 adapter ring. Bought this as a spare, used sparingly.
Source:
http://illuminationgear.com/products/sportac-p60-led-module-two-mode-incls-adapter-ring
Accidentally destroyed the reflector, withdrawn

[$120] Icarus Custom Quad XP-G Dropin only for Solarforce L2 18650 Hosts. Full copper tight fit drop-in fitted with a Carlo 24mm quad optic (Spot). GITD under the optic. Cree Quad XP-G R5 cool white on 25mm alu pcb, NANJG 105C 3.04A linear driver with reverse polarity protection and LVM.
Driver is fully potted with a solid brass battery contact. Two Modes 20%/100% with Memory.
Icarus's thread: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?392497-Solarforce-L2P-Quad-XPG

I might add more lights along the way

Again, I do not have a paypal account, money order only.

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I felt sadness when I read your post.

Maybe when you retire from work, you can come back to flashlight collecting. :)

You will be around the forum, of course, correct?

I know how you feel about image hosting sites; I refuse to post images by use of such sites. No Paypal for me too; money order is the only way for me.

Good luck with your sale!

nbp

Flashaholic
+1. I hope you still visit us here even if you aren't shopping. You're an asset to the forum and part of the fam!

troller_cpf

Enlightened
PM sent for the:

[$100] Surefire L4, KL4 Modded to CREE MC-E by user AaronM and acid etched to produce a nice wall of light without the crosshair shadow MCE's produce. The body is bored and polished for cells up to 17670. This used to be my backup duty light so it is well carried but seldom used. A long clip is installed but it's not the new two way clip, bezel up carry. Because the KL4 head has been opened, it is not water resistant unless you decide to glue the head pieces together.
Body SN: A306683, KL4 SN: B71170

thank you

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lots of nice stuff :) i am gonna wait a day for the L3 219 light.

500 sq ft? Huge sized apt in NY. LOL...I have lived in a 75 sq ft room before...

Illum

Flashaholic
I'll still be on the forum, but I'm not going to have a bookshelf with lights stacked on top of it. I have very few shelf queens save for a handful. Given the amount of dust on them its been a while since they are put to use. At this point them may continue to sit on the shelf, which was probably not what PK made them to do. I'm only keeping lights that are currently on duty and being used. Once everything calms down, I might buy more, but for now I'm running out of space. In other areas I've donated a couple truckloads of books to goodwill and sold half a dozen rifles through my FFL. Its a big change and everything happening at the same time. but its for the better, I'm a couple years from 30, way overdue to move out.

oh, I never did figure out how did I become a "thread killer," that popped up overnight.... I think B@rt did it :ohgeez:

Lots of nice stuff :) i am gonna wait a day for the L3 219 light.

500 sq ft? Huge sized apt in NY. LOL...I have lived in a 75 sq ft room before...

Yeah, I'll never afford to live in NY. :crackup:

Hey guys, sorry about the late reply, I work from 8:30AM to 7PM so I just got back from work not too long ago .

Bogie, Email replied :grin2:
EDIT: A2 is now sold

Mike125, PM replied
the A2 is a round version unfortunately :/

thslw8jg, PM replied.
the Auroralite Kit is yours. ;)

CPF_Troller, PM replied.
If anyone wants pictures of the L4 with Body SN: A306683, KL4 SN: B71170 , here you go
http://i63.tinypic.com/2eyanoo.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/ok7m84.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/29fw612.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/21m7l7c.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/2i0u6c1.jpg

dmoore, PM replied.
The gunmetal 6P is a host only. If you check the original sales thread you'll notice the former owner parted the body out as an individual sale. I did not get the malkoff originally included :)

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned
I would like to sell some lights like your doing!!

I do not get it. Neither of us have subscriptions yet your able to sell lights on the WTS:Flashlights and parts threads and I can not!

Special permission?

Sorry for singling you out,,but times are tough and I wanted to sell some of my lights[I no longer have a subscription] and found out I could not and I come across your thread!!

,,,,,thanks,,,,,,Capolini

Illum

Flashaholic
hmm, thats odd...
I sent in $10 for a 60 day level 1 benefactor subscription on 10/29ish and got in on 10/31. The only thing I'm missing is the logo, otherwise I can see it under Active Subscriptions:green::green:

Got a question from Frank about the ROP.
I'm not positive on the output, Since the Pelican lamps have been discontinued long ago, I cannot guarantee the remaining useful life on the lamp. This is a collectors item at this point because it was built in 2006 with now discontinued parts. If I recall correctly before window/reflector loss the Big D "HI" lamp produces around 550 bulb lumens. It was considered a poormans Surefire M6 Guardian, which at the time was about $500 before shipping and rated for 500 lumens. A 2D ROP could be built around $200 turnkey [battery, charger, etc]. the lamp itself draws about 4.5A so with 6AA NIMH high current sanyos, it can produce that output for only close to 20 minutes or so.

Latest posts