My Sebenza just gets better and better . . .

K-T

*Moderator*
[ QUOTE ]
Commander said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

(Damn I hate www some times)

I tested this on 2 PC's and in IE and Mozilla and it works perfect her.

Are you Media Player updated?

Try "save target link as"…

That's all I can think on now….

Anyone else having trouble?

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems that you/I need to do right-click-saveas... for the media to be sent, just left-click will not bring me to the video, so it does seem to work, sorry for the false alarm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
js,

Glad to hear you're using your Sebenza. Unless a knife is diamond encrusted and only meant as an investment, USE THE HELL OUT OF IT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif My knives change constantly as I use, chip, sharpen, abuse and resharpen. Enjoy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gone Jeepin

Enlightened
I agree with using a Sebbie. It's very name means work. I know that for many Sebbie owners see it as an ICON and never actually use it. That is OK for them but they miss the other half of its great design - its functionality! The cutting of the hollow ground blade w/convex edge, the secure lock up, and the comfort of the handle. The ability to take the knife apart for complete maintenance. I could go on and on... So go out and use your Sebbies and enjoy them.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
I have one, the "Classic", and I STILL can't bring myself to use it daily...I - must - try...

cognitivefun

Enlightened
I have a small regular and I like it a lot. I suppose, inevitably, I will end up with a large also /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif