My Titan. (Unofficial "Show me your Titan" thread)

nitebrite

Enlightened
i realised that at first the pictures you took did not give me a real idea of the size. i think the titan is much bigger than the keymate?

you might wonder why the heck is he comparing the titan to a keymate? for size, period. i am very picky about what is in my pockets.

i would not carry a glue stick in my pocket regularly. that appears to be the item closest in size per the pictures.

Chao

Enlightened
Awesome pictures everyone. Is there any fear that the attachment point could accidently detach itself from the light, resulting in a lost light?

I was thinking same thing when I got the light, But now, my lock pin has problem, it's difficult to detach:D, wish surefire can reply my email soon.

Telkin

Enlightened
After seeing so many great pics of the Titan here, it's apparent that all the photographers here are doing an amazing job. Perhaps the Titan is pretty photogenic as well? :twothumbs

ja10

Enlightened
I might have missed this earlier, but what brand of CR2 does the light come with? Does it have a SF label like their CR123's?

sbebenelli

Enlightened
I got mine an hour ago and I couldn't be happier. The "Interface" works good and mine turns smooth. I got #0748. That's the highest # listed so far. My user manual on the last page has had a big sticker but over the page as though there was a misprint. Anyone else's have this?

mspeterson

Enlightened
I got mine an hour ago and I couldn't be happier. The "Interface" works good and mine turns smooth. I got #0748. That's the highest # listed so far. My user manual on the last page has had a big sticker but over the page as though there was a misprint. Anyone else's have this?

My manual has a sticker as well....

Last edited:

Latest posts