Need help replacing my MT-G2 flashlight

Xphobe

Newly Enlightened
So my favorite go-to flashlight, the Nitecore EC4SW, has an enormous amount of miles on it and I am trying to find as close as a replacement as possible seeing as how they discontinued it.

I am looking for a single "flood" emitter or one with multiple emitters with the same or less power draw. I am also trying to find one that takes either a single 26650, double or single 21700 (side-by-side), or double 18650 (side-by-side) with the SAME amount of flood and color as my favorite MT-G2 emitter. So far I have been a bit disappointed with the current available option, the Cree XHP 70, as the "neutral white" "cool white" seem to be very different than the MT-G2s "Natural white".

I recently purchased a ThruNite TC20 (XHP70.2 neutral white) and a Fenix TK35UE (XHP70 cool white) and they do not seem to be very close to my EC4SW.....

20201229_154305.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Left to Right.. Nitecore EC4SW (MT-G2 Natural white), ThruNite (XHP 70.2 Neutral White), Fenix TK35UE (XHP 70 Cool White)

color_compare.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nitecore EC4SW (MT-G2 Natrual White)
EC4SW.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ThruNite TC20 (XHP70.2 Neutral white)
TC20.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Fenix TK35UE (XHP70 Cool White)
TK35UE.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

They all seem to be very different from each other. The MT-G2 does seem to have the best overall " True White" color with the best natural fade from focus to flood.
Are there any other flashlights that I should be looking at?

Enlightened
So my favorite go-to flashlight, the Nitecore EC4SW, has an enormous amount of miles on it and I am trying to find as close as a replacement as possible seeing as how they discontinued it. I am looking for a single "flood" emitter or one with multiple emitters with the same or less power draw. I am also trying to find one that takes either a single 26650, double or single 21700 (side-by-side), or double 18650 (side-by-side) with the SAME amount of flood and color as my favorite MT-G2 emitter. So far I have been a bit disappointed with the current available option, the Cree XHP 70, as the "neutral white" "cool white" seem to be very different than the MT-G2s "Natural white". I recently purchased a ThruNite TC20 (XHP70.2 neutral white) and a Fenix TK35UE (XHP70 cool white) and they do not seem to be very close to my EC4SW..... They all seem to be very different from each other. The MT-G2 does seem to have the best overall " True White" color with the best natural fade from focus to flood. Are there any other flashlights that I should be looking at?
You can try and find a TK35UE from 2014. That year model had the MT-G2.