• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Neutral Tint Modding Service

handsfull

Newly Enlightened
Travis....trying to send you a pm for details on sending you a light, but your PM box is reported over capacity by CPF! Can you pm me with details on payment (paypal addy) and where to ship to?

***update: was able to send PM!***

Last edited:

ayglass

Newly Enlightened
Hey Travis,

I've been carrying around my modded clicky in the woods for a week or so now. I'm impressed with the brightness and the larger spot. Would you consider doing another one? I might like to have a backup stashed somewhere...

- Andy:hitit:

handsfull

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: my RA is enroute to Travis! Now the wait begins....I'll keep looking at the beamshots to keep my tied over until it arrives....:duh2:

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a few lights modded by Tekno_Cowboy and every one has turned out amazing. I probably use one of my Neutral modded lights every single day.

If anyone that doesn't need a super bright light was thinking about modding a Nitecore EX10 with a High CRI emitter, I say do it. You get the light back with a Low Low! The Max isn't as bright, but it makes an amazing light.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
If anyone that doesn't need a super bright light was thinking about modding a Nitecore EX10 with a High CRI emitter, I say do it. You get the light back with a Low Low! The Max isn't as bright, but it makes an amazing light.

I got 4 lights back yesterday, high CRI and neutral XP-G. :party:
As you say, the high CRI is not quite as bright, but has a really, really nice and smooth beam with a lovely tint! I don't regret having it done and wait a few weeks for them, they are really worth it! :thumbsup:

As for the XP-G neutral white, they are indeed quite bright, huge hotspot as expected with a more or less flawless and nice tinted beam. I don't regret those either.

Thanks for the good work!!! :twothumbs

stoli67

Enlightened
I sent a PM the other day.... perhaps it did not get through.... If you send me your address then I will ship them off...

Can I add a preon 1 Ti to the list for you to look at. I know that if you can mod one of these then there is at least one other person that will be keen on getting a neutral inserted in his.... Hiro protagonist ..

Any idea on the approximate cost of the three LED upgrades?

jankj

Enlightened
Hi,

Would you be willing to change the emitter of a quark mini AA? If so - which emitter will you recommend? I am thinking neutral white and/or high CRI. I don't know much about the relative merits of the different emitters and what kind of light they fit, so I'll follow your recommendation.

It is actually a warm tint quark mini AA you will be modding - but a defect one. In a sleep deprived state I changed batteries, and poof - fried. Of course, these are no longer made...

BTW, I am very happy with the maglite drop-in you fixed for me way back when before the big CPF crash. ("D" size drop-in where you fitted a high cri SSC p4). Works like a charm - beautiful tint :)

dirtech

Enlightened
Sent you a pm about modding one of the new QTC peaks. It seems they may be difficult to do. Looking at the head I don't want to try.

akajimmy

Newly Enlightened
Re: Q3-5A or Q3-3A Modded Nitecore D10/D20/EX10

What can you do for a Gladius?
Can you modify a Nitecore IFE1 with a Neutral or Warm?

pelotonjon

Newly Enlightened
Re: Q3-5A or Q3-3A Modded Nitecore D10/D20/EX10

Teknocowboy,

PM sent about putting a high CRI in a 4Sevens Preon 2.