New fed bill todestroy 2nd amend for home security

PeterM

Newly Enlightened
Re: New fed bill todestroy 2nd amend for home secu

led, I was going to try to respond to that last rant in detail, but on second thought, it occurs to me that it speaks for itself and I'd be wasting my time.

But I will say this much: If you think that possessing firearms of any description short of heavy artillery or nukes is going to protect you from the depradations of an out-of-control liberal government hell bent on making a gay commie out of you, you need to wake up and smell the coffee. This ain't 1938. You'll be slaughtered before you can reload.

And unless I missed something, the Republicans have a firm grip on all three branches of this government. The liberals aren't the ones who crammed the Patriot Acts and all this Homeland Security, TIPS, TIA, etc. down our throats. In case you haven't thought about it, Ashcroft and Poindexter's TIA program will establish a de-facto gun registry. Those nasty liberals! And it's the Bush administration that has already declared it is in favor of renewing the 1994(?) assault rifle ban. So much for the republicans being so respectful of the 2nd amendment. They'll stick it up your butt when it suits their political ends everytime.

Here's some friendly advice: Wean yourself off of Paladin and newsmax before it's too late. There are laws on the books prohibiting the possession of firearms by the mentally ill and your paranoid ravings about killing liberals and lawyers, etc. may be taken seriously by someone and reported to the office of Homeland Security. Then you'll either be given a medal and a job or they'll take all your guns away and send you off to be reeducated in one of Ollie & Ronnie's detention camps. Unless of course you hid out in the woods. But make sure you don't choose part of the 3 million acres in Utah GW just opened for development, or one of the California redwood forests newly opened for logging, or one of the mountains slated to be lopped off for coal mining. And don't shock any fish out of one of the thousands of miles of rivers no longer protected by the clean water act. And better not hide out on BLM land either. They've just been directed by GW to open up as much land to developers as possible. And it's hard to hide out for very long in a ski resort or condo development. Damn environmnetalist wacko's.

Face it led, your republican christian taliban is firmly in power. Nothing's gonna happen without their blessing. So relax and enjoy it. God knows it's killing me. I'd like to at least take some consolation in knowing you were enjoying this era of unrestrained nationalism and right-wing political dominance. It's given us a big brother security state and a permanent war economy. Thanks to the Republicans, we are becoming a corporation controlled, free market fundamentalist plutocracy. It sounds like a right-wing wet dream. Be happy.

ledfanfromjuno

Enlightened

The Republican administration is not my ideal government either. And the office of homeland security and patriot acts were drafted under Clinton's administration. The perfect excuse for their enactment just happened to occur under Bush. Gun control isn't just a party issue. It is being pushed by the Elite Rich in control for whom the administrations whom come and go are their puppets. The elite are the majority interest in the Federal Reserve, the Kennedy, Rockefeller, and Carnegie type of families.

It's just that the Democrats just love to hurt the constitutional freedoms of this country even more than the Republicans do. Maybe I should rephrase that. The Democrats love to hurt my people more than the Republicans do. At least the Republicans like to hurt your people. It didn't feel good when the administration went after Sadam Hussein and violated his sovereign rights did it? Notice how you didn't care probably about Milosevich and the violation of his sovereign rights? Nobody in Hollywood or on television protested the bombing against Serbia? Why? Both tortured people. What's the difference. The difference is that Milosevich tortured Muslim peoples. Sadam Hussein and Iraq and Iran and Syria torture Christian and Jewish peoples. You liberal Americans don't give a damn about my people because your heart doesn't care for them. You care for the muslims because your heart is with them... they are your spiritual brothers...

Disagree?

Then why do the Dixie Chicks protest? Why the news reporters aiding the islamic cause for which they got fired during the Iraq war? Why does this only happen for the Muslims? It was the Democrats who were against the war with the Muslims. But they were all for the war with Serbia.

Actions speak louder than words. So why don't you kiss up and embrace your Muslim brother. You deserve each other. May you be happy with your twelve brown eyed virgins in the paradise that allah will give to you which really is the infernos of hell; he just lies to the suckers.

Let allah give to you what he feels like giving to you that you pray to him for and the afterlife that he gives unto you. Let Jesus Christ give to me His salvation and Love me in His kingdom with whatever He feels like giving me out of my long christmas wishlist I pray to Him from.

It's funny. When I was young I disliked Christians and America loved the church. However, I never did or said anything against the Christians my whole life but I just kept it inside. Now I'm older and I have come back to ask Jesus Christ to save me but all of America except the minority have expelled the bible and Jesus Christ from colleges, public high schools, government etc. It's funny how things work out. So now America will turn to a new and alien god to bless it. And now I'll turn to America's old and tried God, the Lord Jesus Christ, and ask Him to bless me by saving me and taking me to his paradise that America used to ask Him for.

As an old Jew once said about an idol called Chemosh... Let Chemosh give to his people what chemosh is able to give to them and let the Lord Jesus Christ give to me and my family what HE wants to give to me and may Jesus protect me and my family as well from the angry jealous people of chemosh after they find out they got screwed in the deal.

UK Owl

Enlightened

Just a thought for you all...

Here in the UK firearms are severely illegal. possesion will get you several years incarceration, and even carrying an imitation weapon in puplic means you are likely to be taken out by a police marksman.

Despite this we have also suffered the occasional psycho running arround killing school kids, plus there has been news of a recent 'gun amnesty' on the radio and I believe it mentioned thousands of weapons being handed in.

If these sort of things can happen in the UK then the number of weapons unaccounted for in the USA must be beyond comprehension.

tonyb

Enlightened

Didn't england try to stop us once before? Look what happened! Give me Liberty Or Give Me Death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast

UK Owl, there are more than enough guns here. I believe at least 1 per household, to average it out.

You can have as many or as few guns as you'd like in a community, but all it takes is one maniac to go haywire with it, and you've got yourself a feeding frenzy from politicians about gun issues, whether right or wrong...

Latest posts